Pokémon3D got updated to version 0.21.
It contains new story parts and better battle mechanics.
Also, a lot of bugs got fixed.
Posted by nilllzz on Jan 15th, 2013
Pokémon3D version 0.21 is released and ready for prime time!
Here are the additions and changes:
- Azalea Town
- Second gym
- Slowpoke well
- A few new moves
- Cut can be used in the overworld
- Ilex forest
- Gate map between Azalea Town and Ilex forest
- a few changes to battle mechanics…
- fixed: Super Repel and Max Repel don’t work
- fixed: When quickly exiting the New Game dialog the title music doesn’t play
- fixed: Full turn (S) doesn’t work in “free camera mode”
- fixed: The game crashes when you choose to not learn a new move
- fixed: Crash bug when loading Pokémon from files
- fixed: Lugia’s sprite
- fixed: Pokédex doesn’t get updated
- fixed: Talking to Mr. Pokemon from any side besides the one where the door is still starts the normal script, causing Prof. Oak to talk into oblivion and the player facing at random directions
- fixed: When a Pokemon is defeated and replaced the game crashes
- fixed: Various Pokemon create a black line on the battle screen
- fixed: Pokemon sprites don’t change when animations are turned off, the first Pokemon is used for every Pokemon instead
- fixed: Poison and Burn damage is calculated wrongly
- fixed: Brn/Psn Status doesn’t kill the affected Pokemon properly
- fixed: Synthesis/Recover heals the enemy Pokemon
- fixed: Route 32:The angler in the Pokemon Center has a typo (“finshing”- fishing)
- fixed: Attacks can not miss/fail
- fixed: Alakazam, Farfetch’d and Mr. Mime crash
- fixed: Wing attack being a physical attack
- fixed: Poison type Pokémon can get poisoned
- fixed: A Pokémon can forget an HM move
- and a few more bugfixes/typos
To download the update, just open the launcher and wait for a message to pop up saying that a new version is available.