If you have the launcher, simply open it to download the update. Otherwise, you can download the launcher here!
Mac users can also get the current update here!
Two weeks have once again passed, meaning it's time for another update! This update focused on getting the character customization started. Again, baby steps.
Here's what you can expect to find in V. 4:
- The characters aren't ACTUALLY customizable yet, but you can select between a male or female, and they both have unique clothing parts for the head, torso, hands (albeit no gloves yet), legs, and feet.
- Eventually, each of these parts will be customizable both through their colour palettes and models.
- These will most likely be the default outfits for our heroes, however as time goes on, we'll continue to add new hair styles and clothing as we design them.
Bug-Fixes / Balance Tweaks
- We've done a variety of bug-fixes. One that's still in-game is the throwing-through-the-barrier glitch, however we have a solution that will likely be added in the next update.
- We've made a small effort to balance out the six PKMN already in-game. If you reset your teams, you'll notice that everyone now has less health to keep the battles shorter and moves more prominent.
On the surface, it's a smaller update, but we went through a few iterations of the CC before we could get it right. Now that the hard stuff is over, we'll be adding the actual customization options and loads of new GUI elements to the mix, so expect Update 5 to be very HUD/GUI heavy.
Until then, enjoy!
PS: Having a girl in-game doesn't mean you get to take naughty pictures!