Well well! Here we are again at last with a little delay - Sorry guys. We missed you too!- We have been working hard on a few things and specially in this first update.
As you'll see in the changelog we added a few features but our main objective was to set a solid fight system. Now it can be upgraded and it will be upgraded in different ways. Now, we have two news, one is "bad" and the other "good" so I'll start for the bad one.
Since we are making a more solid base for all the next updates, we had change a few things that will cause your savegame not to work anymore... :'(. BUT for the same reason it won't happen again on the next future updates! - that was the good one -
Among the important things you can find the first of a series of new mini-games. This one is in the shop and it's called "Work"
- Mistakes removed from intro story.
- Line break fixed on the guard description.
- Cutscene bad guys talking now fixed.
- Shadow of horse in "Race" minigame.
- Sound fixes.
- New cheat codes.
- The blacksmith has now half a soul.
- New upgrade menu distribution and FX.
- New name for the "Help" minigame: "Forge".
- New anvil sprite.
- Sound added on error while minigame "Forge"
- The guy on the store has now half a soul.
- New minigame "Work".
- Now, you can see the lifebar while using items.
- The shield on the fight doesn't loop anymore from the upper position to the lower, and back.
- Item menu opens now with SHIFT and can be closed with SHIFT.
- Heraldry icons on fights works better.
- Collisions fixed.
- Different kind of kills (Only impales the enemy with a perfect).
- Many other things fixed/added and minor bug fixes.
With every new Update there is a lot of new bugs to catch so if you notice something just let us know here on Desura or to our E-mail evelend.info @ gmail.com
See you around!