Physicube is a free block building game focused on physics and destruction, create complex structures and then destroy them and watch them as they fall.
Coming soon, will also be including the unity assets and code for people to mess around with.
New video will be uploaded soon.
1. Select a cube by pressing either 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.
2. Once you have selected your cube, 'RIGHT CLICK' to spawn it.
3. To stack a cube, 'LEFT CLICK' on one of the white spheres on a cube to stack in that direction.
4. You can turn off the white spheres by pressing 'E', to enable again, press 'Q'.
5. You can shoot a cannon projectile by press the 'C' key.
6. To delete a cube, 'LEFT CLICK' on the actual cube, to delete all cubes within the scene, press the 'R' key.
7. To freeze cubes in mid-air, 'LEFT CLICK' away from a cube.
8. To toggle fly mode, press the 'F' key, while in fly mode press 'SPACE' to ascend and 'LSHIFT' to descend.
9. Press the 'ESC' key to show the 'QUIT' button.