Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Animated debug text using webkit
- Set up proper animatable wolf rig
- Started to overhaul level load system
- Updated angelscript to 2.22.1
- Fixed memory leak when saving shadow textures
- Fixed occasional crash on quit in angelscript destructor
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.