Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Characters can now sheathe one weapon and then pick up another
- Added effect for removing weapons that are embedded in bodies
- Nav mesh objects are no longer hollow
- Added functions to directly access variables in other scripts (GetIntVar, GetBoolVar and GetFloatVar)
- Fixed occasional persistent item lens flare
- Fixed idle guards sometimes walking slowly backwards for no reason
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.