Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Initial climb/drop pathfinding AI
- Fixed animation 'sliding' bug during combat
- Characters and particles can be shadowed by plant volumes
- Removed GDC character locators and help text
- Removed "Baked shadows need update" message during gameplay
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.