Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Automatic plant pivot points
- Automatic plant convex hulls from point cloud
- First draft of plant interaction sound effects
- Plants slow player movement based on penetration amount
- Leaves spawn from plant point cloud
- Improved AI response when group defeats player
- Navigation works better when navigation mesh is not calculated
- Fixed 'hop' when entering DisplayText hotspot
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.