Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Each AI keeps track of what it knows about each character
- AI characters look at allies occasionally
- Idle characters walk backwards when they are crowded
- Combat song initiates when player character sees pursuing enemy
- Sad song initiates when player is defeated
- Initial plant rustling effect when characters collide
- Testing combat stance for dog knife
- Recreated challenge level 1 from Lugaru
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.