Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Added character color palettes with color palette editor
- Added white guard for palette testing
- Starting on new idle animation system
- Characters only enter combat pose while fighting
- Added "attack damage" and "knockback" parameters
- New raider rabbit model (press '8' to switch to it)
- Fixed parameter copying
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.