Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Color tint (xml and in-game color picker) with overbright
- Active block is working again (tap r-click)
- Camera control in character script
- Limits on camera rotation
- Scriptable camera roll and shake
- Smooth camera distance interpolation
- Export and import camera animation from Blender
- DDS conversion tool for smoother deployment
- "Remove unused actions" blender script
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!