‘ORION: Dino Beatdown’ is an Open World, Class-Based Cooperative Survival Sci-Fi FPS. The game puts five (5) players together in huge, endless environments in which they must work together to accomplish objectives and survive the devastating Dinosaur horde.
Game is buggy as hell to the point that it won't even run.
This is one of worst games had chance to play , release was unplayable , later patching not fixed much stuff ether
not to mention game hardly looks like screens....
From the stolen assets, to the broken game-play and beta-style bugs, this game deserves less.
They should be paying Steam to have their game on its network.
Terrible, terrible, terrible.
Bugged up the butt. Was this game even tested before release?
this game is a fun time killer, this is before the megaupdate. Once the new update is out with all the game modes to chose from, the dinos to kill. enhanced animations/visual,then this game will probably deserve a 10
EDIT: I tried the game with the latest critical fix patch, and now its somewhat enjoyable. Everything seems to be pretty much fixed, although gameplay still could be improved...
WHY SPIRAL 9 STUDIOS!! WHY did you have to ruin such a great game?!?!!!
I was hoping this game would be the true sequel to the original Mod, Orion. Dear God I can't believe I was so wrong....
The game is incredibly broken, and is possibly a waste of the $10 price-tag, depending if you can look past the insane amount of glitches, poor looking game, and horrible design choices.
- You can kill dinosaurs, and drive around in somewhat "cool" vehicles.
- Can be fun with friends; if you can connect.
- A horrid game full of glitches.
- The game looks horrible; and is displeasing to look at.
- The weapons feel like toys against the dinosaurs; and it seems almost impossible to get to a high wave.
- The game never feels intense; and it constantly felt like a chore to find the dinosaurs, since their AI was completely horrid, and would be nowhere near the players.
- The whole "you can only get money by killing dinos" mechanic is horrible. For the most part people will only get to use the pistol.
- The matchmaking for multiplayer has too many connection issues.
- Not enough maps, and the maps they do have are boring and lack the "open-world" aspect that they praise; and talk about in their advertisements.
- Not to mention a ton of stolen assets from other video games.
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.