Now OpenTomb fully supports joystick (with analog input), control mapping and sprint (for TR3 and above)! Please note that currently we have no force feedback support, as OpenTomb uses SDL 1.2 for a moment, but migration to SDL 2.0 should be easy.
Also, there is a basic wade support (TR2 and above), but it's a bit glitchy yet.
Overall changes for latest revision are:
- Controls: added fully configurable control mapper
- Controls: all control functions are now in separate controls.cpp/h module
- Controls: joystick support
- Gameplay: added sprint (TR3+), climb-to-crouch (TR3+) and wade (TR2+)
- Gameplay: added jump rolls
You can get latest version at Sourceforge.