Playtest 20170930 includes:
- Fixed in-game map installation on Linux and Windows
- Fixed a crash when using Attack Move
- Fixed incorrect global chat timestamps when returning to the lobby after a match
- Added RA minelayer deployment to the command-bar
- Improved attack-move cursor behaviour outside the map
We believe that we have finally addressed all the major issues with the playtests, so our planned October release should be identical to this playtest. If you know of any remaining bugs that should be fixed before then, report them immediately via our forum, our GitHub issue tracker, or in the comments below.