Support for 7 new fileformats including voxels and Tiberian Sun/Red Alert 2 sprites as well as the usual amount of fixes, balancing and new awesome features.
- Added an ingame credits menu.
- Added descriptive error messages when connecting to a server fails.
- Added guard ability to combat units ('d').
- Added force-move ability (hold alt to prioritize move/crush over attack/harvest).
- Added change-mod button to the asset download screen.
- Added kick-ban to the server lobby.
- Added a button to fill empty lobby slots with bots.
- Added a renderer geometry visualization to the debug/cheats menu.
- Fixed exploit allowing arbitrary building placement.
- Fixed exploit allowing a malicious client to steal admin rights.
- Fixed glitches relating to passenger-carrying units being killed.
- Fixed a crash related to bridges on certain maps.
- Fixed a crash related to the color picker.
- Fixed a glitch where aircraft circle in the air after being killed.
- Fixed a glitch where an uncontrollable MCV is left after a construction yard is killed.
- Fixed civilians panicking when healed.
- Fixed visibility of additional spectator information (progress bars, spy ownership, etc).
- Fixed excessive "Building" notifications when rapidly pressing icons in the sidebar.
- Fixed units continuing to attack a building after it was captured.
- Fixed units chasing a chronoshifted unit across the map.
- Fixed units not being able to attack buildings from some angles.
- Removed some developer-specific options from the settings menu.
- Added external capturing for engineers (like C&C Generals).
- Added collection animation for parabomb crate.
- Fixed artwork glitches in several units and buildings.
- Fixed incorrect player color on captured oil derricks on some maps.
- Fixed support powers being available after winning a game.
- Fixed sniper damage vs walls.
- Fixed destroyable ore mines.
- Tweaked some weapon explosions.
- Sniper health reduced.
- Iron curtain duration increased to 20 seconds.
- Chronoshift duration decreased to 20 seconds.
- Mobile Radar Jammer range increased.
- Mechanic repair amount increased.
- Decrease the infantry run animation speed.
- Increased oil derrick health and cash rate. Added initial capture bonus.
- Added maps: Artemis, Fort Lonestar, Pluto, Sahara, Survival02, Tournament Island, Zeus.
- Updated maps: Ares, Apollo, Dionysus, Doughnut, Poseidon.
- Renamed maps: Ares: National Park -> Dionysus.
- Removed maps: Hotzone, Mjolnir-2, Seaside.
- Restored "classic" multi-engineer behavior. Buildings above 50% health will be damaged by 50%; buildings below this will be captured.
- Added some texture to the UI background.
- Fixed veterancy chevrons on cloaked units.
- Increased aggressiveness of Viceroids.
- Reduced the pip-count on silos.
- Orca range increased, reload time decreased.
- Sam Site missile spread increased.
- Added maps: Deterring Democracy, Deterring Democracy +
- Removed maps: East vs West Redux.
- Updated maps: Skull Valley, Slippery Slopes, The Hourglass.
- Renamed maps: Rock Canyon -> Manufacturing Consent, Bialystok -> Lessons from Kosovo.
- Added new title font via D2k+
- Added maps: Imperial Basin.
- Fixed harvester docking animation.
- Added harvesting animation.
- Uses original (better quality) audio.
- Updated maps: Black Mesa, Brimstone, Death Depths, Dune Boogie.
- Fixed a crash with server hosting under Windows.
- Reduced order lag for singleplayer games
- Added support for TS/RA2 mix files.
- Added support for TS/RA2 SHP images.
- Added support for TS/RA2 voxel models.
- Added support for D2K RS archives.
- Added support for WAV audio files.
- Added support for XCC mix databases.
- Added support for the D2K InstallShield archive.
- Added support for classic production-acceleration behavior.
- Added support for additional damage states on buildings.
- Added additional debug information when yaml merging fails.
- Added additional customization options for laser weapons.
- Added additional logging for server errors.
- Additional refactoring working towards TS/RA2 terrain support.
Build system and packages:
- Host windows OpenAL and SDL dependencies on our own servers to avoid excessive downtime.
Map Editor and Tools:
- Added an ingame asset viewer / converter to D2K and RA (enable via the Debug tab in the settings menu).