More polishing and bug-fixes towards the next stable release.
Posted by Milanium on Apr 27th, 2013
- Fixed scripted mission AI not attacking because it's shroud was not revealed.
- Removed duplicate e8.shp.
- Added documentation for the hidden Dune II SHP converter (Utility).
- Fixed harvesters not undocking when refinery is destroyed.
- Added new Colorpicker with graphical mixer as well as new ping and admin indicators:
- Changed surrender button will now give access to the complete spectator mode including the extensive stats screen (big underlying code cleanup).
- Fixed mechanic now gets a wrench cursor icon instead of red-cross.
- Fixed random crash when fonts were not initialized on loadscreens.
- Fixed Dune 2000 mod installation on Windows.
- Fixed random crashes when creating replay files.
- Removed dynamic order lag as it caused more problems in multi-player than expected.
- Changed use Ping/Pong orders instead of ICMP round trip time for a more realistic assessment.
- Added new spawn tooltip showing team/faction to Red Alert and Dune 2000 mod (was Tiberian Dawn exclusive)
- Removed obsolete Random Map button from d2k lobby.
- Removed the ALT modifier for buildings hotkeys and adjusted the keybindings and build palette order to compensate.
- Added missing target line and flash for demo-truck attacks.
- Changed C&C tanks rate of fire has been increased.
- Added you can now type make version on Mac/Linux to set the version string after fetching the source code from GitHub using git.
- Fixed auto-updating the pause state when F9 was pressed and the settings menu is being opened (was wonky).
- Fixed crash when pinging the incoming client failed.
We are kinda in feature freeze to get a stable release soon with no new unexpected changes (aka bugs), but anyway you can vote at the ModDB images section for a new RA main menu layout.