We currently have just two critical known issues left on our tracker. New stable release may be imminent. Confidence is high, I repeat confidence is high!
- Fixed a couple of shroud issues in Monster Tank Madness.
- Changed C&C: shortened MSAM name. Tweaked cloak time. Fixed descriptions.
- Changed C&C map Skull Valley: fixes and supports now 8 players
- Changed Split multiple-production-queue widget logic into its own file (refactoring).
- Changed C&C AI to build maximum of 1 silos to build to save space.
- Changed C&C APC gun recoil and muzzle flash made single shot instead of double.
- Changed Broke C&C production tabs logic into a separate file. Also unhardcodes the production types.
- Changed C&C Developer Cheats menu got renamed to Debug Options and moved to in-game settings.
- Added observer shroud selector to C&C.
- Fixed automatic pause logic behavior to not break user experience and replays.
- Fixed C&C build palette widget will capture mouse events properly now.
- Fixed C&C tooltip flickering (increased default tooltip delay to 200 ms).
- Fixed crash when the discovered NAT device rejects fetching the current port mapping.
- Fixed crash when host leaves the lobby.
- Removed InvisibleToEnemy, use plain Cloak for mines. Minelayers can detect them.
- Fixed desync in Cloak.IsVisible which would break AutoTarget: and crash the game.
We believe this was the last desync issue in our long-standing series of hunting them all down and keeping the game stable throughout epic late-games. Read the FAQ to find out what a "desync exception" is and how to report crashes. We hope you find none in this playtest release.