Another Monday and another release. Just a quick update to tweak up a few things, but we also released a new version of the launcher. The new launcher should fix up issues we had over the last couple of weeks with bad patches.
New Way To Buy/Sell NuVO Notes
Aside from that this weeks big release is the announcement that we've partnered with EvilCredits.com as another way for our creators/painters to resell their hard earned NuVO Notes. We've been working secretly with EvilCredits for some time now to build a simple system for users to buy/sell NuVO Notes and we're pretty excited about the results. If you're a user looking to purchase NuVO Notes or a developer looking to sell your NuVO Notes then head on over and check it out.
- Added button to EvilCredits.com in the ATM Terminals
- Added new EvilCredits ATM terminal in the retail items catalog
- Fixed issue with location based achievements in Sunset Isle not always being rewarded to the correct user.
- Remove button on object inventory item renamed to Remove All to avoid confusion regarding it's functionality
- Added additional information in client bug reports so that we can better assist users who submit a bug report