NuVera Online is a Social Virtual World created by two dedicated and friendly people. We are always working on new features for NuVera Online to continue making the virtual world fun and exciting. By giving us feedback you can help make NuVera Online the best it can be. We do listen to our users because we realize that at the end of the day NuVera Online isn't what we make of it... it's what you make of it.
Quick Monday update brings fixes, performance tweaks and fall comes to NuVera Online with pretty new trees.
Posted by Danto on Sep 16th, 2013
It's Monday which means we have another client update. We want to thank our users for giving us some great feedback and letting us know about what needs fixing and tweaking. This is mainly a fix release, but we also made a quick update to Sunset Isle.
Fall In Sunset Isle
It's that time of year and some of the trees in Sunset Isle have started changing color. We also added some great performance tweaks to Sunset Isle so it should run much smoother now.
- Fall is coming and some of the trees in Sunset Isle have started changing color
- Sea gulls in Sunset Isle should make less noise
- Various performance tweaks to Sunset Isle town area
- Can now access clothing footwear/gloves inventory again
- User created products marked as not visible, but with collision, now have their collision working correctly.
- Inventory icons should now load faster
- Should no longer receive the nudity warning when trying to enter a public area before entering in your home environment if wearing enough clothing.