I have updated the game profile to reflect new developments with my new game "Novostrana: Shadow of the Snow Wolf".
It has been completely rebuilt from the old version of Novostrana and now has exciting new features like lighting, shadows and an advanced weather engine!
It is now at a stage where most of the engine is complete and I have released the first screenshots of the game, which can be found on it's profile.
Although the engine is not yet complete, I have drawn up a list of features that will be included in the game:
- Custom Player Setup
- Ingredient Mixing System (Alchemy)
- Dynamic Equipment (Each weapon and armour you pick up is unique!)
- Melee and Ranged Weapons (plus ammo)
- Equipment Degradation
- Equipment Repairing
- Time of Day
- Advanced Weather System (Unlike some simple random weather systems, this one will depend on the seasons, your geographical location and also what the weather was like previously!)
- Banking System
- Dynamic Ingredient Collection (Ingredients you pick will regrow at a later date!)
- Lighting, Shadows and Atmospheric Effects
- Reflections in mirrors and on water
- You need to eat, drink and sleep on a regular basis
- MP3 Music and Sound
The game is due to be released at some point this summer. I can't say any more accurately than that at this stage, but I will be able to give a more accurate estimation closer to the time.