Banzai! Finally a download on moddb! ...And it is autoupdating, you wont need any more downloads for a while :D
The n`Jutsu design-goal:
* make a funny martial arts fighting game
* add impressive jutsus (==energy/ki/chakra/whatever attacks)
* try to combine the mentality of Kakashi (The man who copied over 1000 Jutsus) and Orochimaru (I want to learn all jutsus) in one game
= Supreme action with unlimited variety
What people can expect:
* easy three key melee (punch, kick, block) with loads of combos
* an easy system to perform handsigns and cast jutsus out of a huge catalogue of jutsus
* Ninja tools like shuriken, kunai or paperbombs
* Genjutsus to trap the opponent
* the major chars as mime-skinned models (to keep a healthy distance to other games and the manga)
*** Find an own, individual and unique style of fighting
The gameengine is CellBlock9, which started as engine for LemmingballZ and gets separated to be able to make standalone games. This separation is not complete yet and there are several Lemmingball features still coded into the engines core, but that will cease in future - we do have contact to the engines developer.
The Alpha is ready to run, the autoupdater works fine, only the chatroom does trouble... only hotseat and Lan/IP connect will work
Change of plans...
I got dizzy coz of too many moves at first release, so I decided to cut down on the mass and focus for now on the quality of the jutsus.
This means that the original plan to add 5(+2.5) jutsus per element is for now aborted, instead it will be a base of 3 jutsus per element until all 12 of them are added and tested properly - this makes it easier for the alphatesters to get along with it and for me to work on the balance - don´t be upset, the plan to make more is just postponed, but not abandoned, and they do already exist, waiting to be polished up for release.
Fire Style (reduced by 2 moves)
DRAGONBREATH: tiger, ox, tiger
- a blast of fire in front of the char
FIREBALL: tiger, ox, rat, tiger
- a ball of fire
FIREBLAST: tiger, ox, dog, tiger
- beam of fire
ICE STYLE (reduced by 2 moves)
ICE MIRROR: ox, tiger, ox
- Barrier that can reflect incoming attacks
ICE-CANNON: ox, tiger, rat, ox
- shoot a series of ice spikes to pin the opponent at his position
ICEDISC: ox, tiger, dog, ox
- fast & highly damaging disc of ice
SHADOWPARALYSIS: rat, dog, rat
- expand a sphere of stunning shadows around you
SHADOWCLONE: rat, dog, tiger, rat
- summon a shadowclone to attack the opponent
NIGHTFALL: rat, dog, ox, rat
- a shadow dropping from the sky to trap the opponent
SONIC BARRIER: dog, rat, dog
- a protective barrier in front of the player
SONIC BOOM: dog,rat,ox,dog
- a strong wave of sound
- a series of knocking out soundwaves. if the opponent gets hit, he will be sucked towards the caster
We still need modelers and people with a little knowledge about coding for the graphicscripts
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.