Features and changes
- Added "shadow step" ability for the Fade. Double-tap in a direction to quickly rush that way. The cost of blinking was increased somewhat to compensate.
- Waypoints closer to your crosshair are now more transparent (so they don't obscure your view).
- Removed sentry ammo (no longer needed for preventing stalemates).
- While wall walking, the Skulk can use their special movement key (shift by default) to stick to the wall stronger.
- Reduced intensity of cloak shader effect.
- Alien buy menu won't open if there is no place to gestate and play an error sound instead.
- Added "memory" console command to the Server.
- Improved Skulk air control (a much bigger change than it sounds).
- Adjusted hive health armor from 5000/500 to 4000/1000 to make hives less vulnerable to shotguns (~67 shotgun blasts instead of ~59)
- Fixed bug with Shotgun randomness so it's more consistent. Reduced damage a bit to compensate.
- Increased Nano-shield time from 8 seconds to 12 seconds (to help Marines be able to keep far away nodes alive until they get arrive).
- Increased Command Station initial energy from 50 to 100.
- Reduced time to Camouflage from 3 seconds to 2.
- Increased ARC damage to 900 per salvo (NS1 siege turrets did 400 damage every 4 seconds, ARCs fire every 10 seconds). Aliens, you have been warned.
- Increased Shotgun research time from 20 to 30 seconds.
- Added beacon "charge up" effect on Marines.
- Added first person muzzle effect for Grenade Launcher.
- Added vertical burning surface effect.
- Added first person hit effect for Skulk bite.
- Fixed memory "leak" on the server when a Player died.
- Fixed potential out of memory condition when reporting a script error in the log.
- Fixed issue where the members of an object unregistered from C++ would not be garbage collected if there were still references to the object in script.
- Fixed a bug where client FPS influences the players acceleration (resulted in unresponsive controls in combat situations).
- Fixed script error that occurred rarely when a Drifter attempted to build a structure.
- Disabled Xenocide which was accidentally released before it was ready.
- Fixed missing nano-shield text strings.
- Hooked up custom Robotics Factory deploy sound.
- Added debug.isvalid to return whether or not an object has been unregistered.
- Added debug.typename to return the class name or type name of a value (including objects that were unregistered).
- Added cfindref and sfindref console commands to display references to objects of a certain type.