National Zombie Park is a survival-roguelike game with procedurally generated world filled with zombies. Any second can become your last in this dangerous area. You always have to think twice before making another shot - bullets are extremely hard to find and the bang noises can attract even more zombies.
How long do you think you can survive in National Zombie Park?
- Realism in details: possibility of dying after a single bite, realistic weapon reload, flashlight requires battery charge, weapon weight affects characters moving speed, etc.
- Endless procedurally generated open world
- Dynamic day and night cycles, weather changes
- Different types of zombies with unique features
- Constant difficulty level increase
- A lot of different weapons
- Variety of special equipment like night-vision device, flashlights, etc.
- The game is powered by the Unreal Engine 4
If you have a blog or YouTube channel and you want to do a review of this game, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.