National Zombie Park is a survival-roguelike game with procedurally generated world filled with zombies. Any second can become your last in this dangerous area. You always have to think twice before making another shot - bullets are extremely hard to find and the bang noises can attract even more zombies.
How long do you think you can survive in National Zombie Park?
- Realism in details: possibility of dying after a single bite, realistic weapon reload, flashlight requires battery charge, weapon weight affects characters moving speed, etc.
- Endless procedurally generated open world
- Dynamic day and night cycles, weather changes
- Different types of zombies with unique features
- Constant difficulty level increase
- A lot of different weapons
- Variety of special equipment like night-vision device, flashlights, etc.
- The game is powered by the Unreal Engine 4
If you have a blog or YouTube channel and you want to do a review of this game, write to us at email@example.com
Latest tweets from @natzombiepark
Nov 10 2014, 6:50am
Aug 1 2014, 6:15pm