We are really pleased to announce that MouseCraft will launch simultaneously on July 8th for PC, Mac, Linux and all PlayStation platforms: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.
The full version of MouseCraft will feature:
- 80 hand-crafted levels (about 6-10 hours of gameplay)
- Different types of Tetromino Bricks, Obstacles and Enemies.
- An epic story of a crazy cat scientist called Schrödinger, working on his mysterious project - a mice-powered machine.
- Various locations that change every 20 levels.
- A complete Level Editor which allows players to create their own levels and share them through Steam Workshop or our custom sharing system.
- Full Steam integration: Cloud Saves, Achievements, Leaderboards, Trading Cards.
- A funky soundtrack scored by Dark Souls 2 Trailer Composer: Mikolai Stroinski.
Keep your eyes open for more news regarding the Beta version next week!