Enjoy the latest and greatest, Morrowind Rebirth 3.3! Patch notes can be found in the news post "[RELEASE] Morrowind Rebirth 3.3".
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is an epic, open-ended single-player game where you create and play any kind of character you can imagine. Be the noble hero embarking on an epic quest, or an insidious thief rising to leadership of his guild. Be a malevolent sorcerer developing the ultimate spell of destruction, or a reverent healer searching for the cure to a plague. Your actions define your character, and your gameplay changes and evolves in response to your actions. Confront the assassins' guild, and they take out a contract on you. Impress them, and they try to recruit you instead. No two sagas are the same in the world of Morrowind.
Gameplay is further extended with the inclusion of The Elder Scrolls Construction Set (bundled with the game). This powerful tool is being used to create the entire game, and will also allow players to modify and add to Morrowind in any way they see fit. Change character or creature attributes and skills, introduce new weapons or dungeons into the game, or create entire new worlds to explore. Consequently mods for this game are everywhere, ranging in size from mere characters to fully themed packs! So should you ever want to expand on your gaming experience, be sure to scope out just a few of the amature modifications available and in existence!
Thursday - release day! Time for another patch boys and girls. Down below you can view the changes in v 3.3. Enjoy!
* Fixed a few Nords running around naked (not the ones whom had their clothes stolen).
* Varo in Varo Tradehouse will now offer a bed for rent.
* Fixed 0 level locks in tombs, caves and dungeons.
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Made some edits to the topic "sell something" and "Museum of Artifacts" to reflect the fact that you're only offered ten percent of the total value of any artifact sold.
* The sword 'Racerbeak' had an enchantment error where the weakness to poison spell duration was set to 2 seconds instead of 30 seconds.
* The door to Tansumiran Cave Dwelling, Gnisis, wasn't placed correctly leaving a big gap between the door and the frame.
* Moved two urns outside Fast Eddie's house in Balmora so that the player doesn't get stuck upon exiting the building.
* The spell 'Wild Open' had the same magnitude as 'Great Open'. Changed 'Wild Open' magnitude from 50 to 75 points.
* The sword 'Truthseeker' had an enchantment error where the shock spell was set to 'self' instead of 'touch'.
* Clannfear Runts running speed was set too high, which made their animation run out of sync.
* Stunted Scamps running speed was set too high, which made their animation run out of sync.
* Gorvas Vules, a prisoner at Moonmoth Legion Fort will no longer offer travel services.
* Fenandre and Llaala Arethan in Vos didn't offer trading services as supposed to.
* Assantus Hansar and his companions are once again encamped south of Ghostgate.
* Caius lost his shirt after a rough night at the South Wall Cornerclub.
* Cassius in Seyda Neen will no longer offer trading services.
* Golden Saint summons had 766 spellpoints instead of 400.
* Fixed a burried travel-marker in Vos.
* Landscape fixes and improvements.
* Fixed a floating house in Vos.
* Fixed a few typos.
New model and texture by 'TheInkBunny'
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* Removed several columns near the High Fane, Vivec, to allow for better compatibility with the mod 'Dramatic Vivec'.
* Arrille will now offer an unlimited supply of torches.
* Arrille now has a few more basic spells for sale.
* The lighthouse in Tel Vos now has an interior.
These changes will make it possible for easier travel throughout the Bitter Coast Region. Removing options is obviously a bit controversial, but In my mind they didn't make much sense.
* You can now travel from Seyda Neen to Gnaar Mok by boat and vice versa.
* You can now travel from Hla Oad to Khuul by boat and vice versa.
Previously missing options (could travel from Seyda Neen but not the other way around)
* You can now travel from Hla Oad to Seyda Neen by boat
* You can now travel from Khuul to Seyda Neen by boat.
* You can no longer travel from Hla Oad to Ebonheart by boat.
* You can no longer travel from Hla Oad to Molag Mar by boat.
After watching too many let's plays I've Identified a couple of balance-issues:
* Many restoration spells were a bit overpowered for their magica-cost, making the game a bit too easy at lower levels. A slight cost-increase and some magnitude adjustments were made to counter this issue.
* Ash Vampires, Golden Saints, Dremora Lords, Dreamers and Winged Twilights have all been given a bit more health to make them more of a challenge.
* Getting hold of 'Eleidon's Ward' (note: I also buffed the enchantment a bit from a previous nerf) is now very difficult.
* Dark Brotherhood Assassins in Mournhold are now much stronger than the ones attacking you in Vvardenfell.
* Removed 'Demon Maces' from most NPCs in Ald Deadroth. Replaced them with enchanted steel maces.
* Getting hold of 'Keening' is now a lot harder.
* Spellmaking is now twice as expensive.
* Dagoth Ur now has more health.
Other balance changes
* Removed negative effect from the 'The Serpent' birthsign (Damage Health 1-1 points for 30 seconds) + added a new power: 'Mark of the Serpent', which cures Poison.
* Creature spawns in the Red Mountain Region are no longer dependant on player level. This means that you will encounter high level creatures from lvl 1.
* Flame, Frost, Poison, Shock and Magicaguard Robes enchantments magnitude/duration changed from 100 points for 10 seconds to 50 points for 15 seconds.
* The magnitude of burden spells have been increased drastically, making them sort of useful for draining your opponents fatigue.
* Sorkvild the Raven and his companions have been given a much needed boost in terms of stats and equipment.
* 'Lover's Kiss' (The Lover Birthsign) paralyze effect has been decreased from 10 seconds to 5 seconds.
* Darts added by the Tribunal expansion will no longer be ohk weapons, but remain powerful.
* Lots of enchantment adjustments to magic/unique armors, weapons and clothing items.
* Gothren's Dremora guards will no longer carry exceptional weapons such as Daedric.
* Dremora/Dremora Lords will now cast fire shields instead of barrier shields.
* Reduced the cost of invisibility spells by almost 50 % (compared to v 3.2).
* Lots of price adjustments to armors, weapons and clothing-items.
* Reduced the cost of reflect spells by 50 % (compared to v 3.2).
* Reduced the cost of sound spells by 50 % (compared to v 3.2).
* Dremora/Dremora Lords will now have a 50 % resistance to fire.
* Reflect/levitation/sound-spells will now last longer.
* New improved model and texture for the Adamantium Dagger.
* Texture fix for Imperial Guard Tower.
* UV fix for Velothi trapdoors.
* UV fix for common windows.
* New meshes for planterns.
Balmora's Underworld Changes
* Tweaked health/attribute values of NPCs.
* Tweaked the value of a bunch of items.
* Tweaked/fixed several enchantments.