The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is an epic, open-ended single-player game where you create and play any kind of character you can imagine. Be the noble hero embarking on an epic quest, or an insidious thief rising to leadership of his guild. Be a malevolent sorcerer developing the ultimate spell of destruction, or a reverent healer searching for the cure to a plague. Your actions define your character, and your gameplay changes and evolves in response to your actions. Confront the assassins' guild, and they take out a contract on you. Impress them, and they try to recruit you instead. No two sagas are the same in the world of Morrowind.
Gameplay is further extended with the inclusion of The Elder Scrolls Construction Set (bundled with the game). This powerful tool is being used to create the entire game, and will also allow players to modify and add to Morrowind in any way they see fit. Change character or creature attributes and skills, introduce new weapons or dungeons into the game, or create entire new worlds to explore. Consequently mods for this game are everywhere, ranging in size from mere characters to fully themed packs! So should you ever want to expand on your gaming experience, be sure to scope out just a few of the amature modifications available and in existence!
Hey my friends! It's time for another update, v 3.4! As you can see down below there's a lot of stuff in this update. If you haven't played Morrowind Rebirth before I urge you to watch the trailer:
* 'com_chest_11_k01' was supposed to contain 5 randomly generated items, but the Bloodmoon expansion modified its contents to be just one random restore potion.
* Raviso Andalas, Molag Mar, will no longer offer trading services (He didn't have anything for sale).
* Nalion, Gateway Inn, will no longer offer trading services (He didn't have anything for sale).
* 'Ring of Wizard's Fire' now causes Fire Damage instead of Drain Health.
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Removed references to Fiend and Devil weapons from Ra'Virr's dialogue as he no longer sell these items.
* NPCs in Gorvas Vulves Tower, Seyda Neen will no longer have generic names such as "Cultist".
* Removed a duplicate of 'barrel_01_ahnassi_food', which is supposed to be a unique container.
* Removed an Adamantium Dagger that was laying just outside the Census Offices in Seyda Neen.
* Dremoras and Golden Saints will no longer fail casting bound weapons.
* Ragnfid, a resident in Balmora, no longer wears Nordic Mail.
* Dremora Lords will no longer conjure "Bound Dagger".
* Removed a missplaced force-field in Ularradalluku.
* Some Khajiit slaves had no head assigned to them.
* Silver Crossbow icon is now transparent.
* Landscape fixes and improvements.
* Added pathgrids to the Deadlands.
* Fixed typos in books/notes.
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* NPCs will no longer die from standing in a fire. NPC AI simply doesn't recognize the danger of it, thus it had to be removed.. Damage still applies to the player.
* All keys have been renamed so that the player actually know where each key goes (Key to..).
* Removed unnecessary NPCs and clutter in Balmora in an attempt to improve performance.
* Increased practice dummy health from 2500 to 3000.
* Duke's Guards in Ebonheart are no longer clones.
Morrowind Rebirth Additions
* A longship carrying what seems to be nord raiders has been sighted in the Azuras Coast region. Their intentions are so far unknown..
* Added trapdoors to the gatehouses in Caldera. The poor guards shouldn't have to use levitation to get onto the battlements.
* Boiled Netch Leather Pauldrons can now be found/bought in/at various locations.
* Placed another Daedric Tower Shield in the gameworld (used to be only one).
* Ald Redaynia, a new village located just north of Urshilaku Camp.
* Minor overhaul of Khuul and its surroundings (clutter etc).
* Minor overhaul of Wolverine Hall (clutter etc).
* Ald'ruhn is now completely surrounded by walls.
* Suran now has a city gate.
* All Warhammers/Battle Axes will now cause less damage across the board. These changes also make Warhammers the most deadly weapons in the game (used to be Battle Axes).
* Daedric Dart value from 500 to 350.
* Ebony Dart value from 500 to 175.
* Hearth Heal magnitude changed from 25-50 to 15-30 (remember that this is a starting spell).
* Firebite/Shockbite/Frostbite magnitude changed from 15-30 to 15-25.
* Energy Leech duration changed from 30 to 1.
* Energy Leech magnitude changed from 5-30 to 5-25.
* Open magnitude changed from 10-10 to 5-25.
* Open spell cost changed from 9 to 10.
* Ondusi's Open Door magnitude changed from 75-75 to 25-50.
* Ondusi's Open Door spell cost changed from 60 to 20.
* Wild Open magnitude changed from 75-75 to 50-75.
* Wild Open spell cost changed from 45 to 40.
* Jump magnitude changed from 5-5 to 10-10.
* Jump duration changed from 10 to 30.
* Tinur's Hoptoad magnitude changed from 10-10 to 15-15.
* Tinur's Hoptoad duration changed from 10 to 30.
* Feather magnitude changed from 50 to 25.
* Feather duration changed from 30 to 60.
* Strong Feather magnitude changed from 75 to 50.
* Strong Feather duration changed from 30 to 60.
* Great Feather magnitude changed from 100 to 75.
* Great Feather duration changed from 30 to 60.
* Ulms' Juicedaw Feather magnitude changed from 150 to 100.
* Ulms' Juicedaw Feather duration changed from 30 to 60.
* Earwig magnitude changed from 10 to 15.
* Wild Earwig magnitude changed from 40 to 45
* Sanctuary magnitude changed from 20 to 15.
* Sanctuary duration changed from 10 to 15.
* Father's hand duration changed from 10 to 15.
* Sotha's Grace magnitude changed from 40 to 45.
* Sotha's Grace duration changed from 10 to 15.
* Lightning Storm magnitude changed from 5-20 to 5-15.
* Toxic Cloud magnitude changed from 5-20 to 5-15.
* Fire Storm magnitude changed from 5-20 to 5-15.
* Frost Storm magnitude changed from 5-20 to 5-15.
* Shockguard magnitude changed from 100-100 to 75-75.
* Poisonguard magnitude changed from 100-100 to 75-75.
* Fireguard magnitude changed from 100-100 to 75-75.
* Frostguard magnitude changed from 100-100 to 75-75.
Spell Base Cost
* Fire/Frost/Shock/Poision-damage spells are now somewhat more costly.
* Cure Common Disease-spells are now much cheaper.
* Cure Blight Disease-spells are now much cheaper.
* Cure Poison-spells are now slightly cheaper.
* Sanctuary spells are now slightly cheaper.
* Sound spells are now slightly cheaper.
* Helm of Oreyn Bearclaw enchantment from Fortify Agility/Endurance 10 points to Fortify Agility/Endurance 15 points.
* Ring of Fire Storm enchantment duration changed from 3 to 2.
* Ring of Fire Storm enchantment charge changed from 150 to 120.
* Ring of Ice Storm enchantment duration changed from 3 to 2.
* Ring of Ice Storm enchantment charge changed from 150 to 120.
* Ring of Toxic Cloud magnitude changed from 1-20 to 5-20.
* Ring of Toxic Cloud enchantment duration changed from 10 to 2.
* Ring of Toxic Cloud enchantment charge changed from 150 to 120.
* Ring of Lightning Storm enchantment duration changed from 3 to 2.
* Ring of Lightning Storm enchantment charge changed from 150 to 120.
* Scroll of Elemental Burst: Fire/Shock/Frost magnitude changed from 20-50 to 15-45.
* Scroll of Elemental Burst: Fire/Shock/Frost area changed from 10 to 8.
* Leveled list for enchanted rings has been overhauled to make more sense. For example Firebolt Ring should drop at an earlier level than Cruel Firebolt Ring, and Cruel Firebolt Ring should drop earlier than Dire Firebolt Ring etc.
* Calvus Horatius, the mercenary for hire in Tribunal, is now a bit better equipped, and has a bit more health/fatigue.
* Most merchants have recieved a boost to their mercantile skill (NPC level + 30).
* Removed Sword of White Woe from Balmora, Eastern Guard Tower.
* Rocks in the Azura's Coast Region will now use vanilla textures and will therefore be affected by texture replacers of your choise.
* Rocks in the Red Mountain Region will now use the texture "tx_rm_rock_01" (as in vanilla) instead of "tx_rm_rock_02".
* Made the Stonecrab texture a bit less colorful to match the overall color-scheme of Morrowind.
* Fixed an issue where the mesh 'in_com_trapbottom_01' had an incorrect texture assigned to it.
* Fixed an issue where the mesh 'in_nord_ladder_01' had an incorrect texture assigned to it.
* Fixed an issue where the mesh 'in_nord_ladder_02' had an incorrect texture assigned to it.
* Included a fix for 'apparatus_s_alembic_01.nif', which had two uv glitches.
* Included improved/fixed Velothi interior meshes.
Balmora's Underworld Changes
* Balance changes, bug fixes and improvements.
* Removed bugged province maps from the mod (Skyrim, Hammerfell etc).
* Removed unnecessary files from the archive.
* Removed Thieves Guild armor from the mod.
* Removed Daedra Seducers from the mod.
Have fun guys!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.