The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is an epic, open-ended single-player game where you create and play any kind of character you can imagine. Be the noble hero embarking on an epic quest, or an insidious thief rising to leadership of his guild. Be a malevolent sorcerer developing the ultimate spell of destruction, or a reverent healer searching for the cure to a plague. Your actions define your character, and your gameplay changes and evolves in response to your actions. Confront the assassins' guild, and they take out a contract on you. Impress them, and they try to recruit you instead. No two sagas are the same in the world of Morrowind.
Gameplay is further extended with the inclusion of The Elder Scrolls Construction Set (bundled with the game). This powerful tool is being used to create the entire game, and will also allow players to modify and add to Morrowind in any way they see fit. Change character or creature attributes and skills, introduce new weapons or dungeons into the game, or create entire new worlds to explore. Consequently mods for this game are everywhere, ranging in size from mere characters to fully themed packs! So should you ever want to expand on your gaming experience, be sure to scope out just a few of the amature modifications available and in existence!
* Fixed an issue with Mzahnch entrance, which wasn't properly attached to another mesh.
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Fixed an issue where dialogue tells the player that: "Fort Buckmoth is the Imperial Legion's garrison for Redoran District. The fort lies south of Ald'ruhn, a short walk from Ald'ruhn's south gate.". The south gate doesn't exist in
* Fixed a door activator to "The Rift" which upon activation said "MR_Door_Altar" instead "Strange Altar".
* Arangaer, The Scribbled Scroll Balmora, will now react if you steal any of her items.
* Landscape fixes and improvements. Mainly in the Red Mountain Region.
* Fixed typos and inconsistencies in the book "Blacksmithing Tools".
* Added missing ownership flags for a bunch of items.
* 'Marelle' was set as male instead of female.
* Fixed pathgrids in Gnaar Mok.
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* Overhauled content in traders chests. There's now a very low chance that traders will offer rare magic weapons and excellent weapons/armor such as glass/ebony etc. This should give you, the player, more reason to
visit traders every now and then.
* You should now succeed using Speechcraft actions at least 25 % of the time, although your actions won't be as impactful as in vanilla MW.
* A successful bribe of a 1000 gold will now give + 25 disposition instead of + 50.
* A successful bribe of 100 gold will now give a + 8 disposition instead of 15.
* A successful bribe of 10 gold will now give a + 2 disposition instead of 5.
* You will now need to be rank 'Warlock" in the Mages Guild to use Magic Circles. Thanks to 'fdm1' for the tweaked script!
Morrowind Rebirth Additions
* The Red Mountain overhaul is now out of BETA including fixes, improvements and small additions such as 6.th house shrines, hidden treasures, and other exciting stuff!
* Ald-Maaryon, a small outpost in the northern Ashlands. A place to restock or just take a quick brake from your adventures.
* Two new Bug Shields. These shields are only available for sale in Ald-Maaryon.
* Added more clutter in Gnaar Mok.
Shields by Melchior Dahrk
* Demon, Devil and Fiend weapons now share the same stats as their default steel counterparts
* Tweaked damage output for all spears/halberds.
* Steel Staff of the Ancestors reach from 1.6 to 1.5.
* Steel Halberd reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Iron Halberd reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Dwemer Spear reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Wooden Staff reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Chitin Staff reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Glass Staff reach from 1.6 to 1.5.
* Stormforge reach from 1.6 to 1.5.
* Illkurok rearch from 1.6 to 1.5.
* Glass Spear reach from 1.6 to 1.5.
* Glass Halberd reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Ebony Staff reach from 1.6 to 1.5.
* Deadric Staff reach from 1.6 to 1.5.
* Daedric Spear reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Bound Spear reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Steel Staff reach from 1.6 to 1.5.
* Dwemer Halberd reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Staff of Magnus reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Hellfire Staff reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Staff of Hasedoki reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Crosier of St. Llothis reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Huntsman Spear reach from 1.6 to 1.3.
* Saint's Shield value from 10250 to 8250
* Last Wish value from 850 to 925.
* Silver Longbow value from 300 to 260.
* Silver Crossbow value from 400 to 300.
* Silver Katana value from 240 to 180.
* Iron Dagger health from 225 to 300.
* Glass Dagger health from 250 to 275.
Spells (base cost)
These changes are intended to make defensive (mainly) spells a bit less costly, and thus make life easier for pure mages.
* Lowered base cost for all summon/bound spells.
* Spell Absorption base cost from 8 to 6.
* Lightning Shield base cost from 0.6 to 0.5.
* Frost Shield base cost from 0.6 to 0.5.
* Fire Shield base cost from 0.6 to 0.5.
* Shield base cost from 0.6 to 0.5.
* Jump base cost from 1.0 to 0.8.
* Levitate base cost from 1.0 to 0.8.
* Sanctuary base cost from 1.4 to 1.0.
* Feather base cost from 0.15 to 0.10.
* Resist Shock base cost from 0.5 to 0.4.
* Resist Frost base cost from 0.5 to 0.4.
* Resist Fire base cost from 0.5 to 0.4.
* Resist Poison base cost from 0.5 to 0.4.
* Fortify Fatigue base cost from 0.6 to 0.5.
* Fortify Health base cost from 0.7 to 0.6.
* Fortify Magica base cost from 0.7 to 0.6.
* Invisibility base cost from 25 to 15.
* Command Humanoid base cost from 0.6 to 0.5.
* Blind base cost from 2.0 to 1.6.
* Silence base cost from 50 to 35.
* Tap Energy duration from 30 second to 1 second.
* Tap Energy magnitude from 20-20 to 10-10.
* Viperbolt magnitude from 10-50 to 5-30.
* Viperbite magnitude from 1-30 to 10-25.
* Firebite magnitude from 15-25 to 10-25.
* Frostbite magnitude from 15-25 to 10-25.
* Shockbite magnitude from 15-25 to 10-25.
* Fenrick's Doorjam cost from 10 to 8.
* Lock cost from 25 to 16.
* Saint's Shield
- Feather duration from 10 seconds to 60 seconds.
- Feather magnitude from 20 to 50.
- Restore Fatigue duration from 20 to 10.
- Restore Fatigue magnitude from 1-10 to 2-10.
* Draramu Hloran, owner of the legendary sword "Chrysamere" is now a LOT more powerful.
* Made some tweaks to Dwemer/Daedric leveled lists. Most low level encounters such as Dwemer Ghosts and Clanfears will now spawn earlier.
* Rare and valuable ingredients are now less likely to spawn in Dwemer containers (25 % none to 75 % none).
* Journeyman's Armorer's Hammer value from 50 to 35.
* Master's Armorer's Hammer value from 100 to 75.
* Grandmaster's Armorer's Hammer value from 250 to 150.
* Sirollus Saccus' Hammer value from 1000 to 500.
* Journeyman's Probe value from 50 to 35.
* Master's Probe value from 100 to 75.
* Grandmaster's Probe value from 250 to 150.
* Journeyman's Lockpick value from 50 to 35.
* Master's Lockpick value from 100 to 75.
* Grandmaster's Lockpick value from 250 to 150.
* Apprentice's Armorer's Hammer quality from 0.5 to 0.75.
* Repair Prongs quality from 0.25 to 0.5.
* Fixed an issue where rocks would "glow" when playing Morrowind Rebirth in the OpenMW engine. More details about the issue here: Bugs.openmw.org
* Fixes/optimizations of some old meshes such as urns, wagon, ballista etc. This should improve performance in cities such as Balmora. Thanks to "LondonRook"!
* New meshes for “Dagger of Symmachus”, “Magebane”, “Enamor”, Ebony Tanto, Ebony Wakizashi, Ebony Katana and Ebony Dai-Katana.
* Fixed incorrect texture paths in 'terrain_rock_bc_01' through 'terrain_rock_bc_09'.
* New meshes for tables, chairs and other statics.
* Removed Indoril Spear from the mod.
And lots of other stuff "under the hood".
Have fun guys!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.