The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is an epic, open-ended single-player game where you create and play any kind of character you can imagine. Be the noble hero embarking on an epic quest, or an insidious thief rising to leadership of his guild. Be a malevolent sorcerer developing the ultimate spell of destruction, or a reverent healer searching for the cure to a plague. Your actions define your character, and your gameplay changes and evolves in response to your actions. Confront the assassins' guild, and they take out a contract on you. Impress them, and they try to recruit you instead. No two sagas are the same in the world of Morrowind.
Gameplay is further extended with the inclusion of The Elder Scrolls Construction Set (bundled with the game). This powerful tool is being used to create the entire game, and will also allow players to modify and add to Morrowind in any way they see fit. Change character or creature attributes and skills, introduce new weapons or dungeons into the game, or create entire new worlds to explore. Consequently mods for this game are everywhere, ranging in size from mere characters to fully themed packs! So should you ever want to expand on your gaming experience, be sure to scope out just a few of the amature modifications available and in existence!
Welcome to the 40.th update for Morrowind Rebirth! This is by far the largest update to Rebirth, and includes a plethora of changes like expanded and reworked areas, new creatures, new starting spells, bugfixes and MORE! I really hope you enjoy 4.0!
Vivec Entrance has been reworked from the ground up.
Morrowind Rebirth - Main Plugin
* Included a fix for extravagant_robe_01_b, which had a gap in the back of the robe.
* Delyna Mandas will no longer carry two glass stormblades.
* Ranes Ienith will no longer carry two glass jinkblades.
* Fixed Imperial Tavern window UV issue
Bounty Hunters will now hunt you if you have a high enough bounty.
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Various fixes and optimizations for the following meshes: 'flora_heather_01', 'furn_de_ex_stool_02', 'furn_de_ex_table_02', 'flora_tree_03' 'flora_tree_wg_05', 'flora_bc_tree_07' and 'flora_bc_tree_08'.
* Removed sneak script, which made guards follow you while sneaking, as it didn't work as intended and created several AI issues.
* Moved an NPC [Zalit Sadri] from a road in the Molag Amur region to ensure better compatibility with LGNPC Pax Redoran.
* Fixed an issue where the door to Dagoth Ur, Outer Facility transported you to Abaelun Mine
* Removed misplaced lock-script on Dren Plantation, Shipping House door.
* The door to Gorvas Vule's Tower cellar is no longer inaccessible.
* Added AI-packages to Hill Giant, Frost Giant and Frost Monarch.
* New improved icon for Absinthe.
Dark Brotherhood assassins apparel now differs based on rank (note that there have been some visual changes since I took this picture).
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* Dreughs have recieved a spell which burdens the player (one cast per creature). Lone creatures won't be particularly harmful, but in groups they will be leathal.
* Most NPCs whom will follow you at any time throughout the game have been given a boost to different stats such as athletics, acrobatics or health.
* Combat delay (the pause between each attack from NPCs/creatures) has been reverted to original values.
* Better spell sorting wherever possible. For example 'Strong Fire Shield' to 'Fire Shield: Strong'.
* Sirollus Saccus no longer provides an unlimited amount of secret masters hammers.
* Fire/Frost/Storm Atronachs will no longer cast shield Fire/Frost/Shock Shield.
* Dremoras (Dremora Lords exluded) no longer cast Fire Shield.
* Dark Brotherhood assassins apparel are now visually different based on rank.
* Golden Saints will now use Silver Weapons instead of Bound weapons.
* Arrille, Seyda Neen, now has a few more basic spells for sale.
* Dren Plantation has recieved a major overhaul to the outlying farmland.
* Andrades's Tradehouse, Balmora, has recieved a minor overhaul.
* Seyda Outpost, Seyda Neen, has recieved a minor overhaul.
* Vivec Entrance has recieved a major overhaul.
* Restocked vendors in Vos with some rather interesting objects.
* Enchantment recharge per second from 0.0250 to 0.0100.
* Health regeneration (base value) has been slowed down.
* Daedras will no longer spawn in the wild.
* Fixed hundreds of floaters.
* Fixed typos.
Samarys Ancestral Tomb has been expanded (where you find the Mentor's Ring).
Morrowind Rebirth Additions
* Bounty Hunters will now approach you in different areas, mainly taverns, if you have a bounty of 500 or more.
* Expanded Samarys Ancestral Tomb, the tomb where you can find the Mentor's Ring.
* Expanded the interior of Fort Ashmoth (added by Rebirth).
* Visual additons/enhancements here and there.
* New creatures:
- Greater Skeleton Warrior (new model)
- Greater Skeleton Archer (new model)
- Crippled Skeleton (new model)
- Skeleton Marksman (crossbow)
- Skeleton (new model)
- Skeleton Lightning Mage
- Skeleton Frost Mage
- Skeleton Fire Mage
- Lightning Guardian
- Frost Guardian
- Fire Guardian
- Poisonbloom: Wild
- Firebloom: Wild
- Frostbloom: Wild
- Frostball: Dire
- Fireball: Dire
- Elemental Burst
- Resist Elements
* New clothing:
- Exquisite Gloves
New Skeleton variations
* Dwarven Spectres are now immune to poison and paralyzation.
* Bull/Betty netches now have a 75 % resistance to poison.
* Ancestor Ghosts are now immune to paralyzation.
* Storm Atronach speed from 14 to 18.
* Earth Atronach speed from 9 to 20.
* Frost Monarch speed from 15 to 45.
* Frost Giant speed from 15 to 35.
* Hill Giant speed from 15 to 45.
* Lich health from 280 to 300.
* Changes to potion weight:
- Exclusive potion weight from 0.25 to 0.50
- Quality potion weight from 0.50 to 0.75
- Standard potion weight from 0.75 to 1.0
- Cheap potion weight from 1.0 to 1.25
- Bargain potion weight (1.5)
* Changes to all fortify potions:
- Fortify: Bargain magnitude from 5 to 6
- Fortify: Cheap magnitude (8)
- Fortify: Standard magnitude (10)
- Fortify: Quality magnitude from 15 to 12
- Fortify: Exclusive magnitude from 20 to 14
- Fortify: Bargain cost from 5 to 20
- Fortify: Cheap cost from 15 to 40
- Fortify: Standard cost from 30 to 60
- Fortify: Quality cost from 60 to 80
- Fortify: Exclusive cost from 90 to 100
* Changes to all beverages:
* Cyrodiilic Brandy fortify willpower/endurance magnitude from 20 to 10.
* Sujamma fortify strength/drain intelligence magnitude from 25 to 20.
* Shein fortify endurance/drain personality magnitude from 20 to 15.
* Nord Mead fortify strength/drain agility magnitude from 30 to 25.
* Mazte fortify strength/drain willpower magnitude from 20 to 15.
* Telvanni bug musk fortify personality magnitude from 25 to 15.
* Flin fortify willpower/strength magnitude from 20 to 15
Delve into the depths of Fort Ashmoth.
* Bound weapons/armor no longer provide any additional skill bonuses when 'conjured'.
* Decreased the value of devil, demon and fiend helmets.
* Arrow of Wasting Flame/Shard/Spark/Viper value from 20 to 6.
* Azura's Servant value from 25450 to 14250.
* Telvanni Dust Adept Helm AR from 5 to 8.
* Telvanni Mole Crab Helm AR from 6 to 10.
* Snow Bear Armor AR from 35 to 40.
* Claymores/Dai-Katanas reach from 1.5 to 1.4.
Spells (base cost)
* Fortify Attribute base cost from 0.5 to 0.6.
* Weakness to Fire base cost from 0.25 to 0.2.
* Weakness to Frost base cost from 0.25 to 0.2.
* Weakness to Poison base cost from 0.25 to 0.2.
* Weakness to Shock base cost from 0.25 to 0.2.
* Weakness to Magica base cost from 0.25 to 0.3.
* Detect Enchantment base cost from 0.5 to 0.8.
* Detect Creature base cost from 0.5 to 0.8.
* Detect Key base cost from 0.5 to 0.8.
* Resist Magica base cost from 0.5 to 0.6.
* Resist Shock base cost from 0.4 to 0.3.
* Resist Poison base cost from 0.4 to 0.3.
* Resist Fire base cost from 0.4 to 0.3.
* Resist Frost base cost from 0.4 to 0.3.
* Charm base cost from 3.0 to 2.5.
* Command Humanoid base cost from 4 to 3.5
Dren Plantation has been reworked.
* Free Action (cure paralyzation on self) changed from self to target.
* God's Fire/Frost/Spark magnitude from 10-50 to 15-30.
* Wild Open magnitude from 50-75 to 75.
* Summon spells duration from 60 to 45 seconds.
Starting Spells (new)
New spells that are weaker variations of existing spells. These spells carry a low magica cost (3-6 points), which enables low level mages a chance to practice their skills without running out of magica all the time.
- From 'Firebite' (Fire Damage 10-25 points) to 'Elemental Burst: Weak' (Fire/Frost/Shock damage 4-6 points for each element).
- From 'Exhausting Touch' (Drain Fatigue 10-10 for 30 seconds) to 'Exhausting Touch: Weak' (Drain Fatigue 10-10 for 15 seconds).
- From 'Detect Animal' (Detect Creature 10-10 points for 30 seconds) to 'Reflect: Weak' (Reflect 10-10 points for 15 seconds).
- From 'Tap Energy' (Absorb Fatigue 12 points) to 'Tap Energy: Weak' (Absorb Fatigue 8 points).
- From 'Hearth Heal' (Restore Health 15-30 points) to Regenerate: Weak (Restore Health 5 points for 3 seconds).
- From 'Feet of Notogo' (Fortify Attribute: Speed 10 points for 90 seconds) to 'Haste: Weak' (Fortify Attribute: Speed 10 points for 30 seconds).
- From 'Summon Ancestral Ghost' (Summon Ancestral Ghost for 45 seconds) to Summon Skeleton: Weak (Summon Skeleton for 15 seconds).
- From 'Bound Dagger' (Bound Dagger for 45 seconds) to 'Command Creature: Weak' (Command Creature 5 points for 15 seconds).
- From 'Water Walking (Water Walking for 30 seconds) to 'Water Walking: Weak (Water Walking for 15 seconds).
- From 'Shield' (Shield 15 points for 30 seconds) to 'Shield: Weak (Shield 10 points for 30 second).
- From 'Charmeleon' (Charmeleon 20 points for 15 seconds) to Charmeleon: Weak (Charmeleon 10 ponts for 15 seconds).
- From 'Sanctuary' (Sanctuary 15 points for 15 seconds) to Sanctuary: Weak (Sanctuary 10 points for 15 seconds).
Ebonheart now has proper defences.
* Feather Ring, Feather Belt and Feather Shield enchantments:
- Feather magnitude from 20 to 50.
* Lord's Mail
- Resist Magica magnitude from 5-25 points for 30 seconds to 25-25 for 30 seconds.
- Restore Health magnitude from 20-20 to 25-25.
- Enchantment capacity from 300 to 400.
* Scroll of Ekash's Lock Splitter enchantment
- Open magnitude from 75-100 to 100.
Scroll of Fiercly Roasting enchantment:
- Fire Damage aoe from 100 to 25.
- Fire Damage duration from 5 to 2
- Fire Damage magnitude from 15-75 to 25-50
- Weakness to fire from 15-75 to 50-50.
* The Lady
- Fortify Personality/Endurance 15/15 points to 10/10 points.
- New power: Lady's Charm: Charm 20 points on touch for 30 seconds.
* The Mage
- Fortify Maximum Magicka 1.0x INT to 0.5 x INT.
- New power: Arcane Concentration: Fortify skill - Alteration, conjuration, destruction, illusion, mysticism, restoration 10 points for 60 seconds.
* The Lover
- Fortify Agility 25 points to 20 points.
* The Lord
- Restore Health 5 points for 10 seconds to 8 points for 10 seconds.
- Weakness to Fire 50 % to 25 %.
* Raw Ebony value from 175 to 150.
* Sapphire value from 175 to 150.
* Ruby Value from 150 to 125.
* Topaz Value from 125 to 100.
* Pearl value from 100 to 80.
* Emerald value from 100 to 75.
* Vampire bonus to sneak, athletics, acrobatics, hand-to-hand, unarmored, mysticism, illusion and destruction from 30 to 15.
* Aundae, Berne and Quarra extra skill bonuses magnitude from 20 to 10.
* Vampires now have a constant effect Night Eye of 25 points.
* Removed Nordic Silver Weapons from Solstheim smuggler/berserker leveled-lists.
* Fortify/Drain attribute have been removed from spellmaking/enchanting.
- Clagiu Gratus, Pelagiad Guild of Mages, now sells fortify attribute spells.
- Malven Romori, Vivec Guild of Mages, now sells drain attribute spells.
* Deadra heart drop chance from 50 % none to 75 % none.
* Marshmerrow spawn chance from 10 % none to 25 % none.
* Wickwheat spawn chance from 10 % none to 25 % none.
* Saltrice spawn chance from 10 % none to 25 % none.
* Ash Yam spawn chance from 20 % none to 25 % none.
* Chokeweed spawn chance from 10 % to 20 % none.
* Decreased the value of most common books.
* Scroll of Fiercely Roasting value from 250 to 375
* Scroll of The Black Storm value from 250 to 325
* New textures for the generic pubsigns found on the exterior walls of Imperial Taverns.
* New textures for the gravestones found in Pelagiad.
* New model for generic Bonemold pauldrons.
* Reduced the size of some unecessarily large textures.
* Removed unecessary files from the archive.
* Removed Iron Skullshield from the mod.
Morrowind Rebirth - Racial Diversity
Changes mainly to counter the fact that you can easily cap resistances early on, making you invulnerable to a specific damage-type for the rest of the game.
* Blood of Auri-El
- Resist Common Disease 75 points to 50 points.
- Resist Common Disease 75 points to 50 points.
* Call To Arms
- Command Humaniod 10 points for 30 seconds changed to Calm Humanoid 30 points for 10 seconds
- Resist Fire 75 points to 50 points.
* Protective Spirit
- Sanctuary 50 points for 30 seoconds to 25 points for 30 seconds.
* Winters Bone
- Resist Frost 75 points to 50 points.
* War Cry
- Demoralize Humanoid 15 points for 15 seconds to 50 points for 10 seconds.
* Battle Hardened
- Fortify Attack 5 points to Resist Magica 25 points (vanilla).
- Changed name to "Hardened"
* Naturally Resistant
- Resist Common Disease 75 points to 50 points.
* Whirling Charge
All the best,
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.