Living on the moon is a hard job, but somebody has to do it! Explore the moon while mining for resources, forging materials and tools, and building lunar outposts and vehicles. You will meet many other people on the moon and build colonies from the ground up. Be careful though, they might not all be friendly. The game features large randomly generated environments which can be manipulated by the players in every way.
A new version of MoonForge is available with many new features including a server browser, inventory system and new blocks!
Posted by kurtloeffler on Nov 13th, 2010
MoonForge version 13 is now available to download. There has been a lot of new features added, but here are a few of the major ones:
- Master Server, user login and server browser, make your own servers!
- New inventory system, you can only build with what you dig up.
- 3 building block types, Moon Dust, Iron, and Aluminium (they are currently automatically forged into man made blocks when you dig them up).
- New Astronaut character model with animations.
- Horizon warping to simulate a round moon, eventually it will be possible to walk and orbit all the way around the moon