We updated Miscreated to use the most recent version of the CRYENGINE SDK, so the patch is larger than would be typical. We put in some new goodies, and fixed a lot of issues that were brought up before. Here's the rundown!
- [ Fixed ] Fixed crash when closing inventory while dragging an item.
- [ Fixed ] Antialiasing "Disabled" mode is not used now (blue screen flicker issue). You can put the aspirin down now.
- [ Fixed ] AI corpses will now disappear after time. We are looking at you Spikers that are stuck in the ground...
- [ Fixed ] Adjusted all doors - rotation amount and speed. Some WD-40 goes a long ways!
- [ Fixed ] Reduced strength of water current. Life-vest still recommended.
- [ Removed ] Removed user.cfg file - add your own now, if wanted. Check the CryEngine doc to learn how.
- [ Fixed ] Fixed crash from entering G as part of your player name. You can now let everyone know how MLG-SWAG you are, though we will still believe you if you don't put it in front of your name...
- [ Fixed ] Turned off first person smoothing by default. Should help with some of that mouse jittery-ness.
- [ Fixed ] Pressing the jump key should be more responsive now. Work those calf muscles, 1-and-2!
- [ Fixed ] Fixed potential server crash while harvesting materials. No longer fear the trees.
- [ Fixed ] When killing a player you could "float" and not be able to move. Sorry all you Chris Angel fans.
- [ Added ] Added melee attack to the pistol (Press T). It still works better with bullets... just saying.
- [ Added ] Added two new melee weapons. These are super secret... have fun!
- [ Fixed ] Added straps to backpack. Begone magic backpack!
- [ Fixed ] Bandages now work. These temporarily increase your health regeneration when used.
- [ Fixed ] Fixed trash piles so items don't disappear under them. Oscar was being extremely grouchy.
- [ Fixed ] Fixed several walking through wall issues. We know it's Halloween, but ghosts don't fit in here.
- [ Fixed ] Adjusted many of the flickering decals, floors. You can look at them and see their beauty now!
- [ Adjusted ] Waterfall sounds, but still odd for this patch. Water sounds are a trickle thing to get right... I mean fickle!
- [ Fixed ] Removed the utility pole in the middle of the road in Sultan. No idea what city engineer thought that was a good idea.
- [ Added ] Added more houses with interiors. We are really upping our housing budget!
- [ Fixed ] Added the ability for some houses to spawn items we missed. This still means you have to look really good to find things!
- [ Removed ] Removed the ladder from the grocery store (ladders will be added in an update). Ladders are dangerous anyways, it is for your own good!
- [ Added ] Added more houses to the peninsula along the beach. Prospective home owners will love these magnificent housing locations!
- [ Removed ] Duplicate house interior in Woodhaven. We got a few more home designers to mix things up!
- [ Fixed ] Fixed sitting idle animation.
- [ Fixed ] Several general improvements.
- [ Balance ] Lowered number of deer spawns, increased Spiker spawns. Spiker has poked you.
- [ Balance ] Adjusted spawns in gas station. Keep your eyes open.
1 year ago
We had a development stream on 10/25/2014, here is the recap on YouTube.
1 year ago
Miscreated's first patch for our alpha test.
1 year ago
We have just started our Alpha testing, and begun handing out keys!
1 year ago
Development update for Miscreated, 9-29-2014.