The dimensions used in the tutorial are:
The music used in the tutorial is '48' by DUB TERMINATOR.
Sorry for the baaaaaaaad quality, my microphone was being awkward so I had to use
no sound. :S I also apologize for the bad video quality, but otherwise it would upload. At all.
...Yeah, Skydrive isn't the best hosting platform. Sorry Microsoft.
Now, side notes.
- 'CSG::Add' creates a brush where the Builder Brush is.
- 'Add Volume' should be right-clicked, but nobody does.
The packages used in this tutorial are:
Your default Mirror's Edge install directory is:
- C:\Program Files\EA Games\Mirror's Edge
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Mirror's Edge
- C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\mirrors edge
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\mirrors edge
Please, feel free to leave your feedback in the comments below and click the little eye icon to watch me.
Thank you for reading/watching, -HLCRAZY