Our Miner Wars Fans,
It has been quite some time since we've released a tutorial or manual if you would for the ever changing editor. This will be a pleasant surprise for most to see what new powers we have in our Editor. For some time now you've been able to build and play around with creating spaces in Miner Wars. Now you'll experience the richness integrated into our creation pipelines with scripting and aesthetic features!
Elaborated by our level designer Michal Roch, you'll be taken on a mystical journey in the fabrication of our universe. One by one you'll be granted knowledge of each skill you'll need to be able to create the multiplayer zone of the future. With your new found powers, you will be able to make secret turrets in bases so you can sit safely while taking other down remotely. All the universe is at your fingertips, and you'll be painting happy little boxes sector by sector like Bob Ross!
- In-game editor – it’s right in the game, no need for external app
- Switch to the gameplay mode right in the editor!
- Gameplay objects – cameras, turrets, HUBs, generators, scanners, alarms and much more
- Spawn points for bots and players (set faction, behavior type, health and more)
- Waypoints for patrols or missions
- Cargo boxes and player inventory
- Hundreds of new prefabs
- Copy Tool to cut and paste from other sectors
- Influence spheres for atmospheric events (radiation…)
- Dynamic lighting and particle effects
- Voxel hand to create your own custom asteroids
- Snap points for easy way to build
- More control over your environments
Can't wait can ya? Nor can we, you can find our video here: Youtube.com
Marek Rosa & The Miner Wars Team