Update: 13w18b was released to fix some crashes. Another Thursday, another Snapshot. We’ve still been focusing on the launcher some more this week, but we had time to address a few things for 13w18a:
- Added a coal block.
- Start of a new texture loading system. May blow up.
- Added crafting recipes for leads and hay bales.
- Added horse armour to dungeons.
- [Bug MC-73] – Green arrow bug on maps in frames
- [Bug MC-590] – Mobs not realizing they killed their attacker and trying to attack empty space
- [Bug MC-1320] – Dogs wont stop snarling after punched by someone else
- [Bug MC-1980] – Despawning cured zombie
- [Bug MC-4631] – Lava decay fails to schedule block update
- [Bug MC-14221] – Blocks stop updating one minute after entering the Nether or the End
- [Bug MC-14586] – You can pick up command blocks with any pickaxe
- [Bug MC-14786] – Can't place carpet on translucent blocks
To get the snapshot, use the new launcher available in the link below. To return to 1.5.2, simply start the old launcher and play as normal.
Report bugs here:
// The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams