Minecraft is a first-person fighter/sandbox construction game created by Mojang AB.

Forum Thread
HUNTSCRAFT NEEDS STAFF 24/7 (Games : Minecraft : Forum : Minecraft Servers : HUNTSCRAFT NEEDS STAFF 24/7) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 26 2015 Anchor

Hey guys , first off I'm going to introduce myself.

My name is Bubblez and I am currently an Admin on a server called , HuntsCraft. I think this server is going in the right direction but we need more staff as some left due to issues IRL :(.

We need more players , staff and donators for this server to go far and you could be there with us as the server gets better as more things are coming out for this server. It's currently 1.7 so I hope that's not a problem :).
I would love for this servers community to expand and for the server to be more popular as it is slowly growing in players. The server owner is , MinerMatty and he has spent a lot of work on this server , making his own plugins and planning more things for the server.
Hope to see you there and apply and join if you are interested in Helping HuntsCraft
Includes - SMP , KitPvP , Creative , Warfare , OITC , Skywars
~ HuntsCraft Staff Team.

Server ip - Mc.HuntsCraft.uk.to
Server website (To Apply if you wish) www.huntscraft.com

Comment below if you have any questions

Jul 13 2015 Anchor

Welcome, will check it out

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.