Fix for an exception error (adds an missing file). Thanks to the guest who pointed that out!
I admit that it is far from ideal, but a series of events related to data loss and destruction of hard disk... it forced me to do the "emergency update". So you can download multi version for AS1,AS2, men of war right here: Yadi.sk
English text inside! have fun!
You are can have now a usual things, and old objects update... and entirely new stuff.
- Doors, button, mechanisms, safes, and lot of the new entourage.
- The cut limbs from the infantry system and the new bullets and explosions hit system.
- New monsters in the fauna (zombies, demons, ghosts, gangsters and Nazi-maydaun who pissed away their own country... stones throwers, fire throwers, shield-bearer, and even the "white demons")
- A system of "light can scaring the demons of darkness" (watch s_torch_ad, s_torch and others. Used against hell_demon_haidenemy and similar creatures)
- A new fleet of equipment: robots, shagahods, patrol boats, drones, exo suits, and other ...
- New factions of infantry (orcs, avairi, elves, crazy people) a lot of new skins (there's even a monkey president and Miss "I will clarify it in the office."
what else? if anyone is interested, then my health improved after surgery. I'm going steadily recovering. nice that some people tried to send me money (even from Mongolia). unfortunate that nothing came to the bank account. fuck this bank. I tear a contract with him. fuck charity event - it's just a miserable idea.
What else? I very pleases assistance in the development, participation in testing, reviews, screenshots, and " letsplay " on YouTube.
good for all. and I have vacation days before New Year's release.
Highest Rated (18 agree) 8/10
Assault Squad is essentially the shinier more visually appealing version of Men of War, I dont find that it adds a lot other than the skirmish mode, some new maps. some new units, and some new models replacing pre-existing ones. It's not exactly groundbreaking however, seeing as it pretty much builds off of the success of it's predecessor, I'm really not even sure why Assault squad was even made, my guess was targetting a streamlined Multiplayer platform, but the game is equally popular as a singleplayer…
Aug 8 2011, 7:32pm by Kastrenzo
Lowest Rated (15 agree) 3/10
Men of War is successful because each game naturally generates its own narrative. It is brilliant because it has character. It is great because (in campaign missions at least) you feel attached to your troops. Assault Squad is Men of War minus all of this, and is horrid. Its lone addition is the new Skirmish mode: a depressing, soulless grind against entrenched AI. Instead of wire-tight combat against a fellow human comes wave after wave of artificially buffed but simple-minded robots; in place…
May 9 2011, 5:36pm by Varsity