This is a customized build of Gtk-Radiant 1.5. It has been optimized for use with Megaman Arena. See attached read_me file for further documentation.
Wanna be a bad guy from the Mega-man universe? How about be one of the heroes?
Well in this game it is all possible. With stunning powers and wicked gameplay, we bring you the best of every Mega-man around.
You can go face to face against your opponents.We even have your favorite features from Mega-man, like his dash and wall-hopping abilities.
Megaman: Arena is a stand-alone game, using a heavily modified version of the Quake 3 Arena engine.
- Many maps set in the Mega-man Universe..
- Currently features Rock-man, X, Forte, and Blues.
- Lots of destructive weapons inspired from Mega-man games.
- Purchase upgrades, and collect your bolts.
- Play against other players on the LAN/DIRECTIP, or single player with bots.
Today we posted a download to Moddb, "MmaRadiant" a modified version of the GtkRadiant level editing tools. This will allow those interested, to build maps for Megaman Arena a lot easier. We will release some accompanying demonstrational content within the next few days.
As far as game updates are concerned.. Good news everyone! The team has put together a new build that offers some serious bug fixes and quite a bit of new content. More to come on that soon in the media section.