A beat 'em up/platforming/fighting game hybrid with an electro style. You can smack guys, attach their parts and get their abilities!
|A few questions||Locked|
|May 16 2013, 2:35pm Anchor|
1. Will multiplayer/versus mode be expanded before the release? The single player campaign's pretty cool, but the multiplayer is where's it's at IMO. I really miss the option to fight against/with bots in 2v2, 1v2 or 4 player free for all matches.
2. Are you planning to add more parts? I'd really like to see more parts, like:
3. Could more large/solid/big legs be added to the parts selection? I feel almost all legs are so... tiny. Most bots with large torso's look rather silly with those tiny legs. The only legs that are truly 'big' enough to not make big bots look silly are the awesome neomoog legs. (And the RAM leg, which I just discovered)
4. Approx how many more updates are you planning to release before you consider the game to be ready for release?
5. Will there be a 'final version' soundtrack available for purchase? (I've already bought the beta version soundtrack.)
Edited by: Psychoray
|May 17 2013, 6:18pm Anchor|
1. We will definitely work on the versus mode before the release, can't guarantee that you can fight alongside bots but we will definitely polish the mode further.
2. There will be 150 parts in total, so yes we will add a few more parts. Maybe switch around some abilities on parts to have some variation. We will also add more abilities!
3. Did you check the new Zylin legs? They are pretty big as well! And the legs from Scarb are pretty solid as well.
4. Only the updates in closed Beta, but quite a lot will be added! Be sure to sign up for it! Docs.google.com
5. Yes but I think it will be free for people who already purchased the beta soundtrack!
|May 18 2013, 6:27am Anchor|
I hope the versus mode will have better/harder AI
Thanks for answering my questions Tim!
Edited by: Psychoray
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.