A little robot who’s been thrown out to the scrap yard behind the city must return and confront the Black Cap Brotherhood and save his robot-girl friend.
+Pros / -Cons
- too short (3.5 hours for me)
- too easy puzzles
- waiting for the end of the animation is getting on your nerves shortly
- a lot of unnecessary animations (not the funny ones)
- it's hard to get the inventory (a major bug)
- can't get back to main menu for starting a new game.
+ good graphics (I really liked them)
+ oldschool mini games (Yes!!!)
+ and they are implemented good
+ audio experience is good too
To sum all this, if I didn't buy this with the Humble Indie Bundle then I was pretty ****** right now and I would demand my money back... With the other games in the HIB package and known the amount I payed I really not complain.