A little robot who’s been thrown out to the scrap yard behind the city must return and confront the Black Cap Brotherhood and save his robot-girl friend.
Machinarium is an Indie Point and click adventure game. With many Point and Click games there are loads of puzzles. At the beginning you have no idea what the plot is but it builds up over time and when you finally get to understand the plot and what happened, you were near the end. Great game and a good play.
+Pros / -Cons
- too short (3.5 hours for me)
- too easy puzzles
- waiting for the end of the animation is getting on your nerves shortly
- a lot of unnecessary animations (not the funny ones)
- it's hard to get the inventory (a major bug)
- can't get back to main menu for starting a new game.
+ good graphics (I really liked them)
+ oldschool mini games (Yes!!!)
+ and they are implemented good
+ audio experience is good too
To sum all this, if I didn't buy this with the Humble Indie Bundle then I was pretty ****** right now and I would demand my money back... With the other games in the HIB package and known the amount I payed I really not complain.