An RPG, RTS, and sandbox space exploration game all-in-one. Explore, trade, build, and fight in a beautiful, procedural universe.
This page is quite outdated... for all the latest videos, please go to Youtube.com ! There is so much awesomeness to behold :)
It's not at all dead. Josh posts a daily devlogs in the forum and a "monthly" youtube video log (he is nearly alone, so it's not strictly monthly).
Screenshots are very, very, very (very, ...) outdated, which is a bit unfair!!! (indiedb if you read me...)
For those that don't know, here are some facts:
- it's a singleplayer sandbox space simulation game (you start with a single ship and do whatever you want to expand - prospecting, minning, research, piracy and so on).
- everything you see is proceduraly generated.
- home made graphic engine.
- home made scripting engine (LISP like syntax) which give access to all core objects of the game. So multiplayer WILL BE possible (josh words ;) ).
- a strong and active community already preparing the future (go to the forums, lots of cool guys there!)
- and soooo much more
Youtube channel is here : Youtube.com
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.
Is it dead...
No it's not, see my post above
No go to youtube he updates every month
No, very much active. ltheory.com
nope It is very very alive look at the ltheory.com and forums
You are not logged in, your comment will be anonymous unless you join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) which we encourage all contributors to do.
2000 characters limit; HTML formatting and smileys are not supported - text only
Promote Limit Theory on your homepage or blog by selecting a button and using the embed code provided (more).