I've been working away at this for quite awhile now and after many revisions I'm happy to release version 1.0 of the new Source Multi-Tool. Source Multi-Tool...
I'm making this post to announce the release of my new custom campaign, Fatal Freight.
Basic information about the campaign can be found below. The campaign's page can be accessed here:
Leave any feedback on the mod's page. I hope you have fun playing!
Fatal Freight is a 5-chapter campaign which aims to provide gameplay comparable to that of Valve's official campaigns. The levels were designed heavily around competitive play specifically, and can be expected to provide a hectic Versus experience. Extensive testing has been done to ensure this campaign is playable on all difficulties, including Realism Expert. All secondary gamemodes (Survival and Scavenge) are fully supported by this campaign and most mutations should work with Fatal Freight as well, so have at it!
After crashing their vehicle, the survivors find themselves holed up in a small tunnel at the edge of the forest. With supplies running low and the frigid winter looming on the horizon, the survivors have little hope for survival. Suddenly, a strange voice comes through the radio. A man, claiming to have a means of escape is holed up at a freight train depot a few miles away. Seeing it as their best option, the survivors grab their remaining supplies and head out into the woods..
- 5 full-length chapters
- Utilizes the Left 4 Dead 1 survivor set (Bill, Zoey, Louis, Francis)
- Refreshing environments spanning from dense woods, a sugar factory, a cliff-side highway, & more!
- Balanced gameplay on all difficulties and game types
- Custom soundtrack for most in-game events
- Custom voice acting!
- Hectic competitive gameplay (Versus & Scavenge)
- Full Scavenge mode support
- Full Survival mode support
- Support for most mutations