- A unique graphical style. You play on a knitted canvas where all characters are also composed of raw threads.
- Three distinct world: the Earth, Heaven and Hell. The game begins on Earth, and the other two locations can be unlocked based on the player’s actions during the game.
- The player can buy weapons upgrades, passive abilities and consumable power-ups, using coins collected in the game (e.g., for killing enemies or acquiring bonuses).Weapons Upgrades increase duration of weapons. Passive abilities allow the character to survive longer, while power-ups may be used to increase movement speed, activate immortality for a short time, or dispose of all enemies on the screen.
- There is a lot of bonus collectibles scattered among the levels.
- Game offers a high level of replayability thanks to the random challenge generator.
We're sorry, but no images, videos or audio files have been added to this gallery.
If you would like to share media with the community, sign up and you can.
Knitted Deer is an endless dasher of sorts that splits its gameplay between three worlds: earth, heaven, and hell. You start out on earth, fittingly enough, and the other levels are unlocked based on the decisions that you make in-game.
As players run about the endless sweater world, they'll be able to collect coins to use on weapon upgrades, passive abilities, and consumable power-ups. (c) PocketGamer.uk
Latest tweets from @mandragorateam
So our team finally return from India trip. And we're ready keep going!
Apr 2 2013, 1:14am
I want to thanks to all those who unsubscribe about bugs, puts ratings and repost our records. All known bugs... T.co
Mar 25 2013, 6:27am
New updates soon!
Mar 15 2013, 4:57am
We currently working with our first balance-bugfix. Known problems: - Multitouch bug - Сollect all Leters for Heaven is too hard
Mar 8 2013, 10:28am
So we finally here! In Appstore! I would like to say to all those people who like our game: "That is'nt all!"... T.co
Mar 7 2013, 2:43am
So enjoy! Our promo here! T.co
Mar 6 2013, 1:51am
March 7. This day we will be in Appstore!
Feb 28 2013, 1:52am
And we finished. A few months of work and now the game is ready, now it's up to Apple and our Publisher -... T.co
Feb 21 2013, 4:49am
Our game is ready soon. We really hardworking right now. The game will be released for the iphone 3gs to iphone... T.co
Feb 15 2013, 2:05am
New gameplay video is comming soon. We almost ready show you more!
Feb 8 2013, 5:02am