- A unique graphical style. You play on a knitted canvas where all characters are also composed of raw threads.
- Three distinct world: the Earth, Heaven and Hell. The game begins on Earth, and the other two locations can be unlocked based on the player’s actions during the game.
- The player can buy weapons upgrades, passive abilities and consumable power-ups, using coins collected in the game (e.g., for killing enemies or acquiring bonuses).Weapons Upgrades increase duration of weapons. Passive abilities allow the character to survive longer, while power-ups may be used to increase movement speed, activate immortality for a short time, or dispose of all enemies on the screen.
- There is a lot of bonus collectibles scattered among the levels.
- Game offers a high level of replayability thanks to the random challenge generator.
No images, videos or audio files have been added to this gallery. Join now to share media with the community.
Knitted Deer is an endless dasher of sorts that splits its gameplay between three worlds: earth, heaven, and hell. You start out on earth, fittingly enough, and the other levels are unlocked based on the decisions that you make in-game.
As players run about the endless sweater world, they'll be able to collect coins to use on weapon upgrades, passive abilities, and consumable power-ups. (c) PocketGamer.uk
Latest tweets from @mandragorateam
7hours 5mins ago
Hey @NekoEnt , are you going to gamescom?
Aug 3 2015, 12:36pm
Aug 3 2015, 12:15pm
Aug 3 2015, 8:58am
@TheGamingGround Everybody talking about it. I don't know... Maybe it's not so bad. I just scare that people can buy our game as a horror.
Aug 2 2015, 5:56am
@TheGamingGround Thank you, guys! But SKYHILL is not a horror.
Aug 2 2015, 5:42am