- A unique graphical style. You play on a knitted canvas where all characters are also composed of raw threads.
- Three distinct world: the Earth, Heaven and Hell. The game begins on Earth, and the other two locations can be unlocked based on the player’s actions during the game.
- The player can buy weapons upgrades, passive abilities and consumable power-ups, using coins collected in the game (e.g., for killing enemies or acquiring bonuses).Weapons Upgrades increase duration of weapons. Passive abilities allow the character to survive longer, while power-ups may be used to increase movement speed, activate immortality for a short time, or dispose of all enemies on the screen.
- There is a lot of bonus collectibles scattered among the levels.
- Game offers a high level of replayability thanks to the random challenge generator.
We're sorry, but no images, videos or audio files have been added to this gallery.
If you would like to share media with the community, sign up and you can.
Knitted Deer is an endless dasher of sorts that splits its gameplay between three worlds: earth, heaven, and hell. You start out on earth, fittingly enough, and the other levels are unlocked based on the decisions that you make in-game.
As players run about the endless sweater world, they'll be able to collect coins to use on weapon upgrades, passive abilities, and consumable power-ups. (c) PocketGamer.uk
Latest tweets from @mandragorateam
Dec 7 2013, 7:06am
We are heading towards #DevGamm in Kiev tonight! Lucky chance to meet us in real, if you want to. Contact us!
Dec 6 2013, 6:04am
Dec 6 2013, 2:04am
We have many work now. New game announce is soon... U'll like it!
Dec 1 2013, 2:01pm
@SamJo39, excellent result, congrats!
Dec 1 2013, 1:56pm
Hi, guys, long time no see! Currently we're working on our new project and it's going to be announced soon. Do... T.co
Nov 25 2013, 12:00pm
Remember DenDerty,who wrote that incredible music for our Knitted Deer game? He on Boomstarter now for his new album! T.co
Nov 25 2013, 11:00am
Hi, guys, long time no see! Currently we're working on our next project and it's going to be announced soon! #MandragoraTeam
Nov 25 2013, 10:55am
So we kinda back and working right now. hope we can do it!
Sep 25 2013, 3:08pm