- A unique graphical style. You play on a knitted canvas where all characters are also composed of raw threads.
- Three distinct world: the Earth, Heaven and Hell. The game begins on Earth, and the other two locations can be unlocked based on the player’s actions during the game.
- The player can buy weapons upgrades, passive abilities and consumable power-ups, using coins collected in the game (e.g., for killing enemies or acquiring bonuses).Weapons Upgrades increase duration of weapons. Passive abilities allow the character to survive longer, while power-ups may be used to increase movement speed, activate immortality for a short time, or dispose of all enemies on the screen.
- There is a lot of bonus collectibles scattered among the levels.
- Game offers a high level of replayability thanks to the random challenge generator.
We're sorry, but no images, videos or audio files have been added to this gallery.
If you would like to share media with the community, sign up and you can.
Knitted Deer is an endless dasher of sorts that splits its gameplay between three worlds: earth, heaven, and hell. You start out on earth, fittingly enough, and the other levels are unlocked based on the decisions that you make in-game.
As players run about the endless sweater world, they'll be able to collect coins to use on weapon upgrades, passive abilities, and consumable power-ups. (c) PocketGamer.uk
Latest tweets from @mandragorateam
@GadjiKanobu Спасибо за совет =) Будем писать в понедельник. Но ведь у вас ведь теперь не потеряется письмо, правда?
1hour 36mins ago
@Boogie2988 Shadowrun Returns
10hours 3mins ago
10hours 16mins ago
@_chloi Hello! Can you give me your email? Or how can i send you any news about our game?
11hours 1min ago
14hours 43mins ago
22hours 3mins ago
Oct 23 2014, 3:55pm
@HotlineMiami congrats, guys.
Oct 23 2014, 3:48pm