- A unique graphical style. You play on a knitted canvas where all characters are also composed of raw threads.
- Three distinct world: the Earth, Heaven and Hell. The game begins on Earth, and the other two locations can be unlocked based on the player’s actions during the game.
- The player can buy weapons upgrades, passive abilities and consumable power-ups, using coins collected in the game (e.g., for killing enemies or acquiring bonuses).Weapons Upgrades increase duration of weapons. Passive abilities allow the character to survive longer, while power-ups may be used to increase movement speed, activate immortality for a short time, or dispose of all enemies on the screen.
- There is a lot of bonus collectibles scattered among the levels.
- Game offers a high level of replayability thanks to the random challenge generator.
Knitted Deer is an endless dasher of sorts that splits its gameplay between three worlds: earth, heaven, and hell. You start out on earth, fittingly enough, and the other levels are unlocked based on the decisions that you make in-game.
As players run about the endless sweater world, they'll be able to collect coins to use on weapon upgrades, passive abilities, and consumable power-ups. (c) PocketGamer.uk
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.