- A unique graphical style. You play on a knitted canvas where all characters are also composed of raw threads.
- Three distinct world: the Earth, Heaven and Hell. The game begins on Earth, and the other two locations can be unlocked based on the player’s actions during the game.
- The player can buy weapons upgrades, passive abilities and consumable power-ups, using coins collected in the game (e.g., for killing enemies or acquiring bonuses).Weapons Upgrades increase duration of weapons. Passive abilities allow the character to survive longer, while power-ups may be used to increase movement speed, activate immortality for a short time, or dispose of all enemies on the screen.
- There is a lot of bonus collectibles scattered among the levels.
- Game offers a high level of replayability thanks to the random challenge generator.
We're sorry, but no images, videos or audio files have been added to this gallery.
If you would like to share media with the community, sign up and you can.
Knitted Deer is an endless dasher of sorts that splits its gameplay between three worlds: earth, heaven, and hell. You start out on earth, fittingly enough, and the other levels are unlocked based on the decisions that you make in-game.
As players run about the endless sweater world, they'll be able to collect coins to use on weapon upgrades, passive abilities, and consumable power-ups. (c) PocketGamer.uk
Latest tweets from @mandragorateam
RT @Ash_Woodlander: Инди из Москвы, отзовитесь! Есть предложение как провести один из субботних вечеров. Хорошие люди помогут ретвитом, вер…
4hours 47mins ago
22hours 36mins ago
23hours 3mins ago
23hours 49mins ago
@sergeiklimov good choice for living in Vilnius as i think. It's your?
Aug 22 2014, 2:35am
Aug 21 2014, 5:05pm
@galyonkin инди-издатели все-таки другие условия предлагают, больше свободы.С ними приятнее общаться пока что, чем с крупными ребятами.
Aug 20 2014, 11:46am