Kill Fun Yeah Alpha 0.35 has been released. New weapon, item, powerup and more!
Posted by JLar on Sep 20th, 2012
Some of what is new in this release:
- Added masterserverside storage for skins and win messages which should open up for some cool functionality in the future, both in game and on the website.
- Added weapon: Improved Fly Zapper (a short range and low damage weapon that stuns your opponents, rendering them unable to move)
- Added item: Infroom (fiery mushroom that creates a large cloud of fire on impact, setting those unfortunate enough to be nearby ablaze)
- Added powerup: Trashcan (reduces damage taken by 75%)
- Added map: Mount Icy Top
- Added map: CTF Empire
- Added map: Solid Gold
- Added undo and redo functionality for tile drawing in the editor. (Ctrl + Z and Ctrl + Y respectively)
- Added editor settings entry: UndoRedoSteps (default = 16)
- Added impairment of aim when under the influence of a Tryptanade.
- Added special sound effect for stomping blocks with Golden Boots.
- Changed so that blocks carried does not disappear on death but are dropped.
- Changed so that Blobus texture has a face.
- Changed color of Tryptanade.
- Fixed so that pressing ESC from Player Setup or Player Stats screen will not disconnect from the lobby.
- Fixed a bug that made it possible to jump while taking off with Infernus.
- Fixed some typos in the game server application.
- Fixed so that it is not possible to use skins that have a file size of over 50 kB.
- Fixed so that it is no longer possible to enter the Player Setup screen when not connected to the master server.