You are stranded on an island, and here you can do quests for the inhabitants, level up your character, build whatever you want, play with cool weapons and much more. Your goal is however to find a way off the island and find out how you got there. As mentioned, you can build, craft, and you can also manipulate the island's terrain.
You can level up your character in jumping, running, recoil and much more. The game features a variety of weapons, all from spears to rocket launchers. This game is the sequel to Island Escape, which you can play for free on Kongregate! Kongregate.com
- And more!
the new update is now live on Desura! This update includes sniper scopes which you can attach to certain weapons. Just go to a workbench with a sniper scope and an assault weapon or a pistol, and combine the weapon and scope. The update will also include new sounds. The car should now have a car engine sound and monsters should make some kind of monster sounds.
Here is the full changelog:
- Vertical recoil
- The cars will spawn with brakes on, so they won't roll away when you start the game anymore
- The cars have now a car engine sound
- Terrain settings are saved when you enter a dungeon
- The sound from fireplaces are now louder
- Enemies now make monster sounds
- Enemies will now spawn when you have an average level 5 or less
- The crafting window will now show the name, value and stocks of the ingredients and the products
- Can attach a sniper scope to certain weapons: P192, CMG, M16, J24. Sniper scopes can be bought from Gregor and Marg
- Many smaller changes and bug fixes
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.