This is a demo of the game. This demo does not include the multiplayer. The game is not finished yet, but it still has a couple of quests that you can...
You are stranded on an island, and here you can do quests for the inhabitants, level up your character, build whatever you want, play with cool weapons and much more. Your goal is however to find a way off the island and find out how you got there. As mentioned, you can build, craft, and you can also manipulate the island's terrain.
You can level up your character in jumping, running, recoil and much more. The game features a variety of weapons, all from spears to rocket launchers. This game is the sequel to Island Escape, which you can play for free on Kongregate! Kongregate.com
- And more!
the new update for Island Escape 2 is finally out on Desura! The update features a new weapon (M16), new NPCs and automatic turrets which you can buy from Bim in the main city. The update also includes a bunch of bugs fixes and smaller changes.
Here is the full changelog!
- Added three automatic turrets: Low, medium and high power turret. Can be bought by Bim in the city
- New weapon: M16
- New NPCs: Trevis and Ynkiel
- New quest: Lumberjack
- Updated the game engine from Unity 4.4 to 4.5
- Changed the price for logs and half logs
- Added new pictures for the sniper and the double barrel shotgun
- Many weapons are now being sold by more NPCs
- The enemies shouldn't spawn in cities, villages or under water
- Many smaller changes and bug fixes