Hi Guys, the third and hopefully final Alpha for Inferos: A Thief's Tale is done!
Check it out and tell us what you think. Our next step is polishing the game and getting it ready for publishing.
Like always you can see a list of changes below along with an updated tutorial.
- Cleaner GUI
- New sounds and theme music
- Ability to pause game (Bug Alert: This still is playing up for some users)
- Win condition
- The return of the Ghost Girl! (from our very first concept)
- Story progression
- Move with WASD
- Hold down the Left Mouse Button (approx 2 seconds) to charge up and shoot a soul
- Press the Right Mouse Button to see your soul tally
- Press Left Shift to Sprint
- You have to talk to both characters in order to gain entrance to the level (some people have been able to get in by only talking to the male, so if you get stuck check the female)
- The entrance to the level is located to the right of the female in the church, it's a large structure with a door in front.
If you would like to provide us with some feedback you can fill out this survey. Everything you can tell us both good and bad helps us to improve.