I Shall Remain is an Action Survival Role Playing game. Situated in an alternate history at the end of the Second World War, when Nazis managed to release a deadly virus over US territory, the game tells the story of two brothers and their intricate relation with the apocalyptic world rising in the leftovers of the Z0M81 Pandemic ravage.
Halfway through the July release and another HotFix is here. There have been some silly issues with two of the newer quests we wanted to fix, some of the shadowing issues to remove, missing textures bug to squish, improve stability and add the auto-save feature. There's a long list of fixes and features below, some of each being suggested by the community.
Thank you for your valuable feedback in the forums and by emails, everything makes a difference.
*********** 0.8.1.1 hot fix *************
- Do not show triggered doctrines UI for teammates
- Fix "accuracy percent in survive mode is not right for some weapons" issue
- Corrected texts on loading images
- Get experience while using tank weapons.
- Refresh monster UI after grenades/mine/barrels exploding.
- Adjust one of the small arms Doctrine.
- Enlarge monster image in Infected window
- Show flashlight icon when flashlight is on
- Fixed showing all Jim's dialog
- Fixed the bridges shadowing artifacts in the Memorial Kettering Cancer Center
- Fixed one of the garages casting bad shadows in some cases
- Adjusted all scenes to get rid of the garage sub-mesh index errors
- Fixed the wire fences not allowing shooting through in some cases
- Increase health regeneration rate (X2)
- Adjusted one unarmed doctrine.
- Now instant kill won't do anything for bosses (this kind of defeated the purpose the bosses played in)
- Adjust score controls UI
- Increase SCRAPS price.
- Adjusted camera shakes when you get hit
- Increased chance for Spitter to increase infection, to 10%.
- Subway weather preset added
- Small adjustments to Journal text translation
- Hospital bed mesh fixed, can cast shadows correctly now
- Auto-save feature implemented (will save at 5 minute intervals)
- Adjust Cathy dialogs.
- Fixed storyboard title from Togheter to Together.
- Show Pajota's dialogs only if Pajota is not fainted (this was problematic in the past where the dialog talking to Pajota was shown in the prologue even if Pajota wasn't with you)
- No initial loading of meshes/textures, this should minimize the video memory use and help on missing texture artifacts some people encountered
- Fixed the issue with shadows in sewer scenes (shadows had artifacts, now they blend correctly similar to how we have it in the city maps)
- Fixed one zombie Skinner walk animation which looked wrong
- Adjusted zombie skinner walk speed based on animation walk speed
- Add consumable items logic, Infection Kit and Energizer consumable added (not used yet)
- Fixed the interior props set (this will get rid of a lot of texture missing issues with the back side for some objects)
- Show action icon when teammates fainted (this will allow people to get visual feedback when this happens)
- Fix "setting Alpha for teammate UI when fainted doesn't work" issue.
- Adjusted Safes trainer dialog text
- Fix "the resting icon appears above inventory window\" issue.
- Fix "the main character attacks after we close the in game menu" issue.
- Bellevue Hospital building mesh adjusted so there's less shadows artifacts
- Fix the Patrick Russell quest.
- Add more info for "Help Cathy" quest to allow people to finish the quest properly
- Add random weapons to safe heaven trader (there should be a bigger variety now)
- Teammate AI makes them a bit more involved into the fighting now
- Fuel tank barrel added (not yet in game)
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.