I Shall Remain (ISR) makes you responsible for the life of one US Marine who has awoken in a Zombie infested world. Its up to you to lead him on a path that will allow him to survive, fight back and become a leader of men. ISR has superb artwork, music and storytelling that is reflective of the high quality standard that its creators live for. Its creators have challenged themselves to leave a lasting impression on the independent gaming industry with a serious, entertaining and cost-effective game dedicated to a group of young people who created a culture. ISR will be released in episodes. Each episode of the game will build on previously installed content and will have new features, content and will tell a new part of the game story. The game's prologue will be released in January 2011 for free and will include a tutorial so players can have a running start when the first game episode is released.
|Jan 12 2012, 1:19pm Anchor|
1. The image looks distorted, what to do?
2. The game is slow on my computer, what to do?
3. The game crashes when using Alt+Tab while in fullscreen mode, what to do?
4. The intro narration doesnt run anymore, what can i do to hear it again?
5. I found a problem/issue with the game, is there anyway i can report this?
6. The game doesnt start on Windows 7, what should i do?
7. The game doesnt start, what to do?
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.