The Revival SP modification is the modding effort of Maeyan, NiteHawk & Malachor. It's one of several various ongoing Hellgate developments, this marking the first significant stable release scheduled to go public October 31st, 2009.
The most notable feature of the latest patch is the injection of demanded items previously inaccessible to single players including:
- Skill & Attribute Retrainers.
- Mantrawraith, Cokomoko & Zombot.
- Pre-order & Stonehenge dye kits.
- Hallow's Visage, Fawkes Flamegaurds & The Transgrimofier.
The patch is complimented by an extremely versatile program launcher and provides a seamless installation procedure & automatic character backup routine. Another key feature of the launcher is its modularized architecture that sets the precedent for third party modification efforts. The Revival team provide several optional modules beside the base mod package including additional poster modifications & restoration of the "sexy Holloway" voice dialogue.
The major features of the previous patches include:
- Increase personal stash space by x10 and inventory by x2.
- The luck attribute noticeably affects your chance of rarer loot.
- Balance of the melee damage bonus received from strength.
- Unique items have a rare chance of being purchased from a vendor.
A complete list of changes can be found on the official website here.