I need community feedback, post it in comment or send a PM to me if you have any idea or suggestion
1. Fixed a bug that players see others with wrong weapon in hand
2. Fixed a bug that ClassMenu/TeamMenu don't display correctly in widescreen
3. fixed a bug that mp3(announcer) don't play
4. fixed a bug that Team Menu always shows 0 as player count
5. add "Other players on your team" to classmenu
6. new ScoreBoard with domination icon, nemesis icon, class icon.
7. added a text notify when player selected a class
8. fixed a bug when hit damage text crashs client
9. fixed a bug that an array out of bounds in Class Menu which may cause unpredictable issues
10.sapper now shows death message
11.fixed a bug that multiples of deflected sticky bombs will crash server when explode
(they would shake each other but you can't send a SHAKE message to a non-player entity)
12.fixed a bug that some phys code crashes client
13.Source style Chat Dialog
14.fixed a bug that you will draw an unbroken bottle when you switch your broken bottle to another weapon and switch back.
15.fix a bug that the keyboard input in console would be disabled when ALT+TAB triggered.
16.TRUE TF2 STYLE
I remade the player status panel in TF2 way, 200% cooler!
17.player's collision with control points (which will trigger the capture progress display) is now more sensitive
18.fixed a bug that sometimes the hit damage text disappears
Highest Rated (39 agree) 10/10
Run. Think. Shoot. Live.In Half-Life, players assume the role of the protagonist, Dr. Gordon Freeman, a recent MIT graduate in theoretical physics, and also a recent employee at Black Mesa. After an experiment that goes horribly awry when an unexpected Resonance Cascade (an apparently completely fictitious occurrence) rips dimensional seams that devastate the facility, Gordon must fight to escape the now alien-infested facility as creatures from another world — known as Xen — subsequently enter…
Jan 12 2011 by GordonFreeguy