Named Game of the Year by over 50 publications, Valve's début title blends action and adventure with award-winning technology to create a frighteningly realistic world where players must think to survive. Also includes an exciting multiplayer mode that allows you to play against friends and enemies around the world.
Originally created by HL improvement team. Patched to work with the latest beta of the Steam version of Half-Life. Instructions on how to install and use it are within the archive.
This patch fixes most issues related to engine branch incompatibility and
is designed to run using the latest "Beta" of Half-Life Steam version.
Instructions on how to install and use it are within the archive.
** Fixed **
- "Could not load library client." when launching the mod.
- liblist.gam now has correct parameters.
- .357 Python reload sound not playing.
- Setup no longer asks for .GCF files which have
been replaced by .VPK files.
** Improvements **
- Reduced overall mod size by using Steampipe's directory
fallback and mounting system. Blue Shift content
no longer needs to be copied as opposed to original
** Additions **
- Added "Custom Game" option to menu.
- Added mod icon to Steam game list.
- View bank/roll when strafing with weapon
swaying motion, as found in the original
Half-Life: Blue Shift Sierra release.