Named Game of the Year by over 50 publications, Valve's début title blends action and adventure with award-winning technology to create a frighteningly realistic world where players must think to survive. Also includes an exciting multiplayer mode that allows you to play against friends and enemies around the world.
TWHLmix was meant to be a collaborate map, that many would mappers contribute to. It ended up being a semi-successfully collaborative effort.
- BrattyLord started the whole thing in his 'I got an idea' thread, over one year ago.
- Every participant built his room, added it to the map and then gave it to the next one.
- The restrictions were simple: Leave the other people's rooms alone and use only original Half-Life stuff. All textures/models/sounds/sprites you see, hear and smell are from the basic pak0.pak.
- Then things came together. Sometimes slower, sometimes faster.
- After a while, it was just rudely ended and released.