Fast multiplayer action set in the Half-Life 2 universe! HL2's physics adds a new dimension to deathmatch play. Play straight deathmatch or try Combine vs. Resistance teamplay. Toss a toilet at your friend today!
Here's an advanced compiler for the source engine model system, highly improved and more flexible compared to my previous program!
Version: 1.1.0 Beta Stable
-Live Edit: You will write QC files in a local editor in the program, no need to do extra saving and opening of files... When you are happy with your QC, compile it.
And you can also save it if you wish.
-Stored Locations: Your choosen gameinfo folder and studiomdl.exe location will be stored! So whenever you're in a rush the only thing you need to do is to paste your qc script into the editor and hit compile!
-Smart Compile Log, unlike the other compilers they were all using studiomdl's output log for errors. This program does that too but it also features a built in checker, this checker will go through your QC file before transmitting it to studiomdl.exe! And highlight the text and give you concrete errors! It also shows warnings, my program will always try to keep you updated and make sure your QC is fine and dandy.
- Syntax Highlighting: The editor is filled with colored commands and syntax buildup which makes it easier and more clear to read.
- Custom Command Parameters: You can set your own custom command compile parameters, such as -definebones, -x360, -nox360, -fullcollide, etc...
-Since the editing happens locally you must specify the "cd" ( .smd file directory / working directory ) or else the script will not find any smd's to compile!
-If you open the program without steam then you have to re-open it once steam process is up running.
- This version is a highly improved and more advanced program compared to my QC Helper program, the smart compile has been improved as well!
- Syntax highlighting added
- Custom Command Line parameters added + you can write your own stuff in the command field...
- Async method which allows you to do things during compile... Wooo!
- You are able to cancel the compile process...